ZeroWater is not an ordinary water filter! ZeroWater delivers a unique 5-Stage Ion Exchange technology compared to conventional 2-Stage filtration. Enjoy the purest tasting water with a filter that removes 99.6% of TDS (total dissolved solids) from your tap water, such as Aluminum, Zinc, Nitrate, Fluoride and more! It is the only water filter that meets FDA standards for TDS in purified bottled water. This provides you with a pour-through, gravity fed filter certified by the NSF to reduce Lead and other heavy metals; such as Chromium 3 and 6. This 23-cup dispenser features a push-and-pour spout so you can conveniently fill your cup with one hand. You will know when its time to change your filter as every pitcher comes with a water testing meter, which measures the total dissolved solids in your water.
- ZeroWater Only Filter Pitchers are Certified by NSF for both Lead and Chromium Reduction
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 23-cup, largest capacity device
- One-handed push to dispense spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Built-in TDS meter holder
WHAT YOU GET:
- 23-cup dispenser
- TDS (total dissolved solids) meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water (up to $17.99 retail value)
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
- I have had my dispenser for about two years now and have had nothing but great water from it. I have a RV and we go to some places where I would not even give the water to my dogs but since I have had this, I have not had to buy bottled water no matter where we go in our RV. As for the customer service all I can say is that they are great, I dropped my dispenser once and cracked it, I contacted customer service and they sent me a new one free of charge. Any problem I have ever had with it they have taken care of it. I have had all of the other so called water filter systems and they are all Junk next to this. When they come out with the new system later this summer that holds 2.5 Gallons I will be there to buy one of those as soon as it is released.
- This water filter system is really good. my tea and coffee tastes way better. the tester they give you in the box is helpful. The water really does read 000 for contaminants after filtering. as compared to bottled water reads about 041 .
- Only had this for a month but so far it is working very good. I have check the tap water against the Zero water and what a difference.
- It is as the description states. Very nice. Has put a stop to buying gallons of water. It will pay for itself quickly!
- I’ve only had this about a week and already drank more water than in the previous year. LOL Kidding aside, it is a really good filter. Much better than Brita or Pur. Makes really good coffee!
- I have had mine for a few months now. There is one minor issue I have found, but I came up with a work around. The filter does not seem to last more than 2-3 weeks in my location (average tap water is 180 PPM). I decided to try just filling it when we need water filtered and then disperse it into other containers we have. This has greatly prolonged the life of our filter. What causes the early failure on the filters is when the water stays stagnant int the filter (container is over half filled). By only using my unit to filter water to store in another container eliminated the water from staying stagnant in the filter. I am now on week 3 and the water is still being filtered to 0 PPM. Also, if you let the filter get to over used, the water will start to smell like fish (tends to be above the 60 PPM mark). I hope this helps you decide the product. If you have issues with filter life, please try the above example.
- This works awesome, sometimes filter get’s clogged, that happened in my old one too. Only thing I would change is bigger dispensing spout, easily seen.
- I bought the ZeroWater 23 cup Dispenser last month after thinking about it for a month. I use filtered water for drinking and to make iced tea, and my ice cubes but do not have a filter in my refrigerator in my apartment. I am so glad that I bought this dispenser and filter. The water tastes so good, does not have any metallic taste or an odor like some other filtering pitches develop. It tastes like pure water–no chemicals. Period!!! The water makes perfect ice cubes and fits in the refrigerator just right and takes up no extra room. I am extremely happy with this product. I bought one for my mother and sister for Christmas. I know that they will love it as well.
- I have had this long enough to wash it, dry it and fill it. Tap water tested 185 TDS. New Brita filter tested 165 TDS. WHAMO!!! first glass 000 TDS. If it leaks, I trust you will stand behind it. I do not care if I burn through a filter a week. I love the water again. Tastes lovely. I may just open the top and pour it into a pitcher so as to preserve the life of the spigot. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- Water filtered by Zero is excellent but the hardware to dispense it is terrible. The push button failed after about 6 months of use it snapped in half. This is unacceptable for the price I committed to on buying replacement filters I did not and would not buy a new picture every 6 months. The pitcher should be free with the cost of the media it uses. That said I love the taste of the filtered water not the quality of the dispensing 23 cup unit. To be cl;ear on the review the filter is incredible the dispensing unit is sub standard.