A great way to update your current bedroom decor is with this fun and fresh bed in a bag. The components include a comforter, sham(s), pillowcase(s) and one sheet set. The whimsical floral design can coordinate with a variety of styles and color palettes.
your zone paradise bed in a bag, black:
- Twin set includes: comforter (63″ x 86″), 1 sham (20″ x 26″), flat sheet (66″ x 96″), fitted sheet (39″ x 75″) and 1 pillowcase (20″ x 30″)
- Full set includes: comforter (76″ x 86″), 2 shams (20″ x 26″), flat sheet (81″ x 96″), fitted sheet (54″ x 75″) and 2 pillowcases (20″ x 30″)
- Queen set includes: comforter (86″ x 90″), 2 shams (20″ x 26″), flat sheet (102″ x 90″), fitted sheet (80″ x 60″) and 2 pillowcases (20″ x 30″)
- 100 percent polyester
- Machine washable
- I bought this for my 10 yr. old daughter. I was looking for a comforter with lots of color so it can match with a lot of her furniture and things in her room. Well I definitely found it! Very colorful, goes with almost everything, and she loves it! Soft, nice material that doesn’t slide all over the place. The only thing missing in the set is the bed skirt which you need if you just have a regular frame on the bed and not a platform type but Walmart has them for cheap anyways. Other than that, very nice set. Very happy with my purchase!
- We had to wait a long time for the queen size to be available but it was worth the wait. My pre teen daughter ‘designed ‘ her whole room around this set. It looks beautiful!
- I bought this for my teenage daughter. She picked it out. It comes with sheets too! Nice look and for the price it really is a great bargain! Not too many comforter sets come with sheets, but this one does. Can’t miss on this set!
- When transitioning to a big girl room, my 3 year old daughter picked this out because she loved the bright flowers! Such a beautiful set & an unbelievable price!
- My 9 year old wanted to spend her Christmas money on a new bedroom set. She OVE,LOVE LOVES it! and has added other color schemed items to it to make her room more fun and a comfortable place to hang out in!
- I liked this comforter set. The sheets were extremely soft, as was the comforter. It seemed like a good value for the money. This was for my 13 year old daughter’s bedroom. She picked it out herself and was so happy. The comforter was a little on the thin side, but we put a blanket between the comforter and the top sheet and it was perfect. The decorative pillow covers were very easy to put on our pillows and so were the standard pillow cases. All-in-all we were very pleased with this set.
- Would recommend to anyone the quality is great