Whether your kids are studying, hanging out with friends or lounging around, this your zone flip chair is the perfect addition to any room. With three convertible positions, it is perfect for small spaces, sleepovers and hang outs. It can unfold into a bed with one part remaining folded to serve as a pillow for guests. It can completely fold up into a comfortable chair and can serve as a reclining lounge chair. The space-saving conversions can be easily made in no time. It is composed of a plush ultra-suede material for added comfort. The material is spot clean only. The trendy and multi-functional chair will add to the ambience of any room. It is available in a variety of colors and patterns. There is no assembly required.
your zone flip chair, multiple patterns:
- Chair easily converts into a bed
- Perfect for any room, apartment or small space
- Ultra suede material
- No assembly required
- Available in many colors and designs
- Folded dimensions: 29.2″ x 29.5″ x 23.9″
- Model# WK655741
- I bought it on sale at Walmart online for $69.88. I think the price on sale is a fair price. I feel $99 is a little steep when it’s regular price. We are very happy with it! I watched u-tube video’s and was able to see how it works before I bought it. We bought the pink and the color matches the picture to a T! I bought this for my daughter who is 7. I think this is great for ages 15 yrs and under. I really don’t think this should be for an adult. I really like the look, the feel and the size. It is easy to open and close and is very cozy! Some reviews complained about the smell and it does have a smell to it but not over powering. I feel it smells like a car when it’s new or carpet. The smell did fade.
- It’s exactly what we ordered. My son uses the chair while he plays video games and then opens it up when he has friends stay the night. It’s perfect. The quality is better than expected.
- I bought two of these chairs and they are nicer than I expected. I bought them for my two teens so they would have extra seating and bed in their rooms. They are a nice size.
- So far, I’ve bought three of the flip chairs. My cat was accidentally closed in the bedroom for several hours and ruined one of the original chairs I bought, so I recently replaced it. They are for my grandkids’ room when they spend the weekend. The children are nine and eleven and they both love the chair/beds and sleep comfortably on them. They are so versatile, and come in several different cute and colorful designs. I let the kids choose which ones they wanted and they chose the polka dots, one black and white and one blue. The back is very strong and can be set at multiple angles. It works somewhat like the old style patio lounge chairs. Loosen up the knobs on the top/back, fold it all the way forward, then back again and then put it at the angle you want. Tighten up the knobs, and It stays solidly until you change it again. The foam is supportive without being hard. My grandson is over five feet tall (I don’t know his weight) and the foam is exactly as it was when I first purchased the beds over a year ago. What I love most about them is that they can fold out quite long, and easily fold right back up into chair mode, leaving more floor space. They are so cute and functional at the same time. The one thing I don’t like about them is that the cover isn’t removable. Spot cleaning is the only option, so keep your cats out of the room! I wanted to attach three pictures, one at each angle, but I am allowed just two. I love these flip chairs, they are worth every penny and I would most definitely recommend them. One more thing, they were available for store pickup and arrived less than a week after I ordered them.
- As a bed the unit is firm and a good side for an adult like me…6 foot, 225 lbs. That said in its folded configuration it function more like a small shelving unit than a chair unless its for a pre-teen. As an occasional sleep option it is serviceable, but until I raised it up by using milk crates as a “box spring” it was hard to get up from what is basically the floor level.
- Bought 2 of these flip chairs for my 19 year old daughter’s room. She doesn’t like traditional beds and sleeps on one of these every night. She loves the colors and patterns and the fact that they fit her room ‘apartment’ perfectly. Good buy!
- I have had these for awhile now washed the covers and went to put them back on and the zippers broke. Do not buy these.