These Wrangler Boy’s Slim Classic Cargo Pants are constructed for versatility and long-lasting wear. They feature cargo pockets on both outer seams that provide you with additional storage for all of your needs. The Wrangler cargo pants have a relaxed fit, allowing the wearer room for movement and increased comfort. They are ideal for school, after school and weekend wear. These boy’s cargo pants have two front slash pockets and two back hex patch pockets. They also feature two hex cargo pockets with flap closure. The pants come with an adjustable waistband feature that helps provide extra comfort and freedom to move. Your child will enjoy being active and carrying different accessories in the Wrangler Boy’s Slim Classic Cargo Pants.
Wrangler Jean’s Co. Boys’ Slim Classic Cargo Pants:
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed fit Wrangler cargo pants
- 2 front slash pockets
- 2 back hex patch pockets
- 2 hex cargo pockets with flap closure
- Sizes 4-7: snap and zipper closure
- Sizes 8-18: button and zipper closure
- Adjustable waistband feature
- 1-year warranty
- Machine wash cold; tumble or line dry
- Available sizes: 5 slim, 6 slim, 7 slim, 8 slim, 10 slim, 12 slim, 14 slim
- Available colors: anthracite camo 2, dark putty, desert, grain camo, olive camo
- For kids pants they are slightly expensive but the pockets are great and they fit my 6yr old boy great. They have the button on the inside waste band so they can be tightened and loosed. They are 100 percent cotton so be aware they skrink a little after the first few washes. The camo print is my favorite. The dark camo to be specific, the light camo shows dirt to easy. Great for boys, the fabric is slightly thinner and softer than denim.
- I have a slum grandson and these pants are great. Fit was just right and look very nice on him. Good price too!
- Let my son pick them out and he loves them, fits great.
- My son loves these cargos – and he’s very particular about his clothes!! Great fit & comfortable soft fabric – shipped well within time quoted & priced right!!
- great jeans for boys they are for my grand daughters boy so I really can’t say a lot yet they are a gift for birthday in oct
- These Wranglers jeans fit my thin, active 13 year old perfectly. After school and before going outside, he changes to these “home jeans”. This is the second year I have purchased them for him. From last year, I know they wear well, and don’t easily wear out, even with extended wash cycle I use to clean them.
- These were too long for my grandson even though they fit him around the waist. Better than being too short, I guess! They seem to be good quality.