The WowWee MiP Robot offers fun for kids and adults alike with GestureSense technology, which lets you control the robot with hand gestures. Enjoy games like boxing and laser tag or just drive it around the room for action-packed play. Attach the included tray to WowWee robot and watch him carry toys and other items. Take part in additional game play opportunities using the free app from your smartphone or other Android and iOS powered devices. Like a real best friend, this electronic robot responds to your actions and emotions. You or your child help control and create the robot’s personality for fully interactive play. Offer praise or discouragement and watch it react accordingly. The WowWee MiP Robot balances on two wheels.
WowWee MiP Robot:
- Balances on 2 wheels
- GestureSense technology
- Immersive Personality: Reacts to your praise and discouragement
- MIP the robot plays games and more
- Free iOS/Android app for even more fun with this electronic robot
- This little robot gives my teen hours of entertainment. My teen loaded the MIP app and was able to do more with the robot. Great fun and entertainment.
- This robot is very cool. It does lots of things. My only issue is the battery life. It takes 4 a as and my son kill a set the first day.
- My 11yrs has wanted this for 3 yrs..we was very worried that it might not happen.it showed up on Christmas Eve..she has played with it non stop..I got give props to all the men & women who made this possible..thanx a bunch
- Great item. Would not purchase unless you have the capability of using it with the app on a tablet or phone though. It does work with hand motions & can do a few things without the app but much more fun & lots more to do with the app. Buy rechargeable AAA batteries. The batteries do last though. My kids have been using for a few days without having to recharge yet.
- My 16 year old loves this robot and she spends hours learning him and it’s very easy to control with the app you download and for the price and amazement she has is so very worth it.
- Huge hit for my 6 year old son – only drawback is the battery life. I recommend investing in some rechargeable batteries.
- the item is very small for the price I expected some thing a little bigger but I do not know how it woks yet