Work Choice Shelf Liners are made of Flexible-Yet-Sturdy plastic and make a great addition to any wire shelving rack where small or thin items are stored. Shelf liners will provide a smoother surface for your rack and prevent smaller items from falling through. Each set comes with five polypropylene mats and fits on 16″ deep x 36″ wide wire shelf. They are designed for easy installation and care. Simply wipe with a damp cloth as needed.
Work Choice Shelf Liners For 16″ X 36″ shelf, Clear Plastic, 5-PACK
- Shelf liner size: 15.35 x 35.43
- Fits on 16 deep x 36 wide wire shelf
- Durable polypropylene (PP) material
- Easy to install
- Flexible, crystal-clear and easy to clean
- Create a flat surface to prevent small items from falling through
- 1-year limited warranty
- These work well and fit great! I bought them for a 4 shelf wire rack that I purchased at Walmart for pantry items. I ended up using the 5th liner to double up on the rack I put the can goods on. A single liner would work fine but I prefer to be able to slide my can goods around little easier. I liked it so much that I’m buying another 5 pack to double up on the other 3 shelves also just to make my life a little easier and these are a fair price. I also want to let you know that these are clear/translucent with texture on one side, they are not grey like others I’ve seen and didn’t care for.
- I bought these specifically to go with the “Work Choice 5-Tier Commercial Wire Shelving Rack, Zinc” Walmart item # 553871251 Having been made by the same company, listed as the same size, and the same quantity needed for the set, I assumed this would be the perfect set for those shelves. I was right! No cutting or measuring, required. And no irregularities you’d most likely get from hand cutting. I’m sure they’d be just fine for shelf sets from other manufacturers that have the same shelf area. And of course you could always trim them smaller.