The Work Choice Commercial Wire Shelving Rack is finished in Zinc to match all interior decor. It is easy to assemble without the use of tools. The shelves adjust in 1″ increments so you can find the right fit for you needs. This 5-tier rack has a weight capacity of 250 lbs per shelf for a total of 1,250 lbs. The adjustable foot levelers accommodate uneven floors.
Work Choice 5-Tier Commercial Wire Shelving Rack, Zinc:
- Easy assembly
- Shelves adjust in 1″ increments
- Adjustable foot levelers for uneven floors
- Weight capacity per shelf: 250 lbs evenly distributed
- Total unit capacity: 1,250 lbs
- No tools needed to assemble the 5-tier shelving
- NSF certified for dry environment
- Assembled size: 36″L x 16″W x 72″H
- I needed these so much. They are sturdy and attractive. Wish I had them sooner – glad have them now!
- Great storage. Assembles easily and is very strong. But it can also be disassembled easily. The plating will hopefully keep it rust free longer. Only complaint is Walmart free 2 day delivery is 5 days. Walmart still trying to get their service inline with Amazon and other providers.
- These shelves are solidly built and won’t bend. The fact that the shelves are a grill design instead of a solid shelf is sort of a problem for small items. However, that can be fixed with a sheet of plywood, sheet metal, or plastic. These shelves will last for an incredibly long time.
- Went together with no problems. Suits my needs perfectly since the stated sizes were right on. Seems very sturdy, even more so than my needs required. The BIGGEST advantage was the price. I looked into many shelve sets in this size range and similar. I was leery about making this purchase because the price was so much less than the others ($20-30 less). This to me usually suggests some deficiency in quality or that they may be on clearance due to others having major problems with them. NOT SO! I have several sets of these wire type shelf units from different manufacturers. This set of shelves seems to me to be of the exact same quality as the others. I’m so glad that I took the chance on these. You wont be disappointed!
- This was super simple to assemble. (I read the directions.) No tools needed- truly. I tapped the shelves down with rubber mallet as recommended. Grabbed my level to check my work & it was done. I want more…
- It was surprisingly easy to put together. And it’s strong and holds up well to a heavy load.
- I bought this for my garage. It was easy to put together, it looks nice, and it holds a good amount of weight. The levelers on the bottom are a big plus. It stays in place and does not teeter. I highly recommend this item.
- I got confused with all the choices in wire racks, but this one I could afford, so I ordered it. The phrase ” Work choice Commercial Wire ” made me feel safe that I was buying something that would hold up to my needs. I recently moved in with my sister and had several shelves of can goods to store until her pantry could hold them. Their instructions were not very clear, but common sense was all one really needed. Perhaps some with trial and error, but not being permanent with any glue etc… It was easy enough to change. I had ran one rack upside down, but it was easy to correct. I am a 65 year old women and had this together in 20 min. with just me putting it together. I found it easy by running the legs through the first shelf while it laid on it’s side. Be sure to have the adjustable legs go through first, then run each shelf through until you have them about where you want them. The plastic locks for each joint were thick and easy to put on in place then slide the shelves over them. If you have any problem slip a wrench above the joint and hammer lightly into place. Using a wrench will save damage from happening to the joint welds and plastic stays. They’re a durable plastic and not a worry, plus there were extras in the bag. Note the arrow on them pointing to the top of the rack when placing them on the legs. It took the weight beautifully and I am so happy with it’s looks and usability, I am getting another for other things I am storing. It’s nice one can still get quality at a reasonable price. Nice that there is a Co that remembers we can’t all afford the over pricing that comes from so many manufactures today so they can fill their pockets.
- I received a completely different product. It is almost rusted. Got some plastic parts, some round parts, etc. Didn’t even try to assemble. Going to return.