Refurbish your water vessel with the WISE Big Man High-Back Folding Boat Seat. It is comfortable and accommodating. This high-back boat seat lets you sit and relax while you wait for the fish to bite or guide your craft across the lake or down the river. It comes in a combination multi-colored design that will add an updated modern look. This WISE boat seat has a molded plastic frame that is lightweight, durable and easy to transport, making it also sturdy and easy to install. It even features a heavy-duty 28 oz marine vinyl cover that is strong, long-lasting and protective. This high-back boat seat provides extra support and ensures good posture, keeping you comfortable and free of strain during long excursions. The soft foam cushioning creates minimal pressure even after a full day of fishing.
The padding of this WISE Big Man High-Back Folding Boat Seat is covered with a special moisture barrier that resists dew for added convenience during fishing, especially during cool, early morning hours. A 4-bolt T-nut system fits easily on any BIA mounting system, making this chair versatile and compatible with a wide variety of models. The back angle adjusts using no-pinch aluminum hinges.
WISE Big Man Boat Seat:
- Big Man design with spacious dimensions – ideal for bigger guys
- WISE Boat Seat has a molded plastic frame
- No-pinch aluminum hinges
- Heavy-duty 28-oz. marine vinyl cover
- Thick foam-padding covered with moisture barrier
- 4-bolt T-nut system fits on virtually any BIA mounting system
- Available in various colors
- The seat went in rather easy once we found the proper log screws. The only thing that bothered me it seems to have a weak back rest.
- Very comfortable and well built seat. High back is perfect for all day comfort. Upholstery is very high quality.
- Bought these seats as the price was right, they are well built and so comfortable. the plastic bottom is very heavy plastic , tuff. they should last for years. we will be buying more seats.
- The seats were exactly as described. I had to return them as they were too wide for my boat, which was my error. They seemed to be good quality material and sturdy enough. I returned them without any issues and ordered narrower seats.
- A good buy and a good seat for the price. The back gives a little more than I’d like it to, but what do you expect for under $50?
- We worked over an old Ranger boat by ourselves…carpet to engine. Had to replace everything. These boat seats are such a nice size, very well constructed except the plastic base. We added a square of treated plywood to the two seats on pedestals to reinforce. Got this tip from someone else’s review…their chair had cracked early on with no reinforcement. With that fix, seats are perfect. Color is great.
- They are very comfortable , only draw back is they are so big they do not fold down good.
- nice to have a seat that fits my big butt (280lb). The padding is very firm which I like. Solid stitching. Remember seeing someone giving it a negative review because it was a 90 degree seat/back but that is not true. You can adjust the back to another 2 different “slopes”. I’ll stick with the stock 90 degrees!
- now I can fish and sit still comfortably, the old bones need a nice cushion and these seats are sweet, they have a adjustable pin so you can sit straight or in a slight recline,also the price,these were less than half of what the big fish store wanted for the same seat. the time you spend in the boat is special so be as comfortable as possible.
- We have a deckboat and these worked perfectly. These are a larger seat than what you get in the seat. My wife liked these better for the proce than what they had at Bass Pro Shops. We have used these arleady and have had no problems with them. For individuals complaining about these seats, they must be throwing themselves into them, because they work just fine. I would recommend these to anyone.
- This seat is such poor quality that it is worthless if you want to lean back on the back. I had to reinforce the bottom with plywood and that helped a little but the back is so weak it doesn’t feel safe. What a wast of money.