Help make missing important deliveries, visitors or clients a thing of the past when you install this functional and unique Wireless Remote Control Doorbell. It installs quickly without the hassle of running any wires and the ringer includes an adhesive back designed for easy mounting. Just attach the transmitter near your door and place the receiver anywhere in your home within 250′ of it. When the transmitter button is pressed, one of ten pleasant rings of your choosing will sound to notify you of your visitor’s presence. This wireless doorbell with 10 different chimes will let you personalize the experience to suit your preferred style or ambiance. You can also adjust each chime to ring in high, medium or low volume. This remote doorbell requires one 12V battery for the transmitter, which is included in the package, and its chime needs three AA batteries, which can be purchased separately.
Wireless Remote Control Doorbell with 10 Different Chimes:
- Wireless remote control doorbell design
- Range is approximately 250′
- Choose from 10 different chimes
- Chimes can be set to high, medium or low volume settings
- Easy to install
- Ringer includes adhesive back for easy mounting
- Remote doorbell transmitter requires one 12V battery (included)
- Chime requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Model number: 72-20488
- When I got this I thought it wouldn’t last, I was wrong! It’s a great loud doorbell! I have only one problem, the battery in the doorbell itself didn’t last long. I need to buy the battery! It died on me within two months! Please let me know if Walmart sells the battery!
- I just installed it. All the parts were there, and easy to install — much easier than removing the old one of a different brand. It looks great and the volume is amazing. I set it between medium and low for my double-wide mobile home. I like the chimes: ding, dong, ding, dong, dong, dong, ding, dong, but the other sounds are also very clear. There is even a voice as one of the options. The ringer is in my hallway about 25 feet from the front door. You picked another good one, Walmart! It’s music to my ears!
- this is an outstanding door bell with a loud and long ring. the shipping time to the store was fast. the time i spent at the pickup counter was fast.
- I mounted it outside of my mobile home with no problems. It works great.
- The first door bell I ordered didn’t have the adhesive to put it on the door with. I got it ready to send back, but was the carrier refused to take it. After contacting Walmart again, they said they would send me another one and I wouldn’t charge me for the 2nd one. That solved the problem I had. The door bell works fine.
- After having missed a few people coming to our back door during the winter time, decided we needed a remote doorbell. Not wanting to run wires this unit is exactly what we needed. We can move the inside unit if needed when far from the back door area. I like the simplicity of the unit and that it has adjustable volume settings.
- The doorbell works very well. It is visible on the house. It has adjustable volume and several ringtones. The only feature missing is the ability to plug in the receiver, batteries only.
- good clear instructions…fast set up & I am happy…..please note: seems some car alarm/door locks are on the same signal….had few times the doorbell went off with no one there, but someone out on the street getting in their car….just saying
- Instructions say…..don’t put in direct sunlight, or where rain would hit or near metal. No need to say more.