This Recipe Right Standard 12 Cup Muffin Pan is what the experts prefer when baking premium quality dessert items. This pan features a nonstick coating that makes food release and clean-up a breeze. The non-stick muffin pan, 3-inch by 1-inch size, will hold 12 muffins or cupcakes at a time. If you are looking for a pan to complete your baking collection and allow you to make delicious muffins, this is the one for you.
- I was looking for a muffin pan for a while, and this jumped into my eye with great price. I was skeptical as it is much cheaper than other products that I had seen. Yet once I received it, it felt great in hand and used it once already, it is a great product to buy. Highly recommend!
- bought this for numerous baking. the price was good and shipping fast. the quality is very good.
- I bought Wilton pan and had shipped to Walmart for pick up. On day I went to pickup Wilson pan. I bought a mainstay version of muffin pan. The Wilton brand was better. Just picking up pan you could feel difference in quality. This Wilson pan I will have for years to come. Make cornbread muffin using jiffy came out perfect. When making use 2 boxes jiffy, cup milk and 2 eggs. Spray your Wilton pan with vegetable oil and it will come out east out of the pan. I also ouse wilting baking cup.wilting is superior quality product. I enclosed picture of corn muffins using Wilton muffin pan and Wilton baking cup.
- I love this muffin tray! I used it for banana muffins and lined the cavities, the little spill overs came right off when the pan cooled.
- Couldn’t believe these were less than $6. They are nicely weighted and look like the much more expensive versions. I bought this and a cookie sheet as part of my 6 year old granddaughter’s child’s Curious Chef baking utensils that she wanted for her birthday. I’m going to replace my own old, dark quick-release muffin pans with this line as the lighter-color coating prevents the contents from getting overly brown before the centers are done.
- This is the first non-stick muffin pan I’ve ever used that genuinely does not stick, AND has a light enough colored finish that it doesn’t interfere with baking temperatures. I’ll probably buy a second one soon for larger baking projects. I’m very happy with this “Wilton Recipe Right” brand over-all, and recommend it.
- Easy to clean, non stick & cakes or muffins come right out.
- How I needed some new pans. I was using the ones in which I received when I got married. They were shot. Love these new muffin pans. I bought two right away and I have definitely been using them. I make Banana Crumb Muffins alot and they have been excellent. I am going to make Morning Glory Muffins and Apple Crumb Muffins with these wonderful muffin pans too. They clean up so well too.
- I thought the cups would be larger and taller.