Creating sweet masterpieces from your kitchen is made easier with the help of this 2104-9007 model Wilton Deluxe Melting Pot. This must-have baking appliance is designed to easily liquefy up to two and a half cups of Candy Melts candy to create dipped strawberries, bark candy, pretzels and more. It has two temperature settings to cater to different melting requirements. The Wilton pot has an ergonomic and heat-resistant handle, while the base also stays cool to the touch. A power indicator light tells you when something’s cooking. Once you’ve finished making your treats, simply chill the pot until the candy hardens then gently squeeze to break it up a bit and release. This candy melting pot comes with a removable silicone pot, two easy-pour spouts and a complete instruction manual.
Wilton Deluxe Melting Pot:
- Wilton pot melts up to 2-1/2 cups of Wilton Candy Melts candy
- Warm and melt temperature settings
- Removable silicone pot
- Ergonomic, heat-resistant handle
- 2 easy-pour spouts
- Candy melting pot base stays cool to the touch
- Power indicator light
- Complete instructions included
- When done melting, simply chill the silicone pot until the candy hardens, and then squeeze it a bit to break and release
- Wilton deluxe melting pot model number: 2104-9007
- This is a great product for melting chocolates.
- Melts it beautifully . No more 30 seconds in the microwave, then another 30 seconds. You know the drill. Easy to clean also. The book says to put it in the freezer before cleaning and then just break off the hard chocolate but, I found it easier to clean it right after using. While the chocolate residue is still warm and you use hot water to melt the rest away. It’s a snap. Very happy with this pot.
- Makes wilton candy melts easy to melt without the hassle of melting in the microwave
- Makes dipping a breeze! Easy use and clean up. Why did I wait so long to purchase
- This melting pot makes my holiday treat making a snap! Ten times better than microwaving Wilton candies. No guessing involved, just put the candy in it and walk away! There is also one with a divided pot so you can do two colors at once, but this one is very nice for making your simpler treats. I’m doing pretzels with it next! If you buy this pot you won’t regret it!
- I just received my new chocolate melting pot and love the new rubber type insert!
- I have only just gotten it and used it once, but it worked very well. It melted the chocolate nicely without burning it. It’s also very easy to clean after your done using it.