Keep all your footwear neatly stored in the one place with this Tan Whitmor Boot Storage Bench. It is a beautiful addition to an entry way or sunroom with its neat and compact design. The decorative bench offers you additional storage space for both shoes and boots. This home storage bench is constructed from environmentally friendly bamboo, and the design is also sturdy enough to use as a seat. Whitmor Bamboo Storage Bench, Tan:
- Easy assembly
- Made of environmentally friendly and fast-growing bamboo
- Features space for shoe and boot storage as well as a sitting area
- Dimensions: 13″L x 42″W x 19.3″H
- Bamboo shoe storage bench Model# 6277-4467-BB
Questions about product or assembly? Call Whitmor toll free: 1-888-944-8667, About Whitmor: Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor’s commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor’s customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question whatsoever pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 1-888-944-8667 or via email at email@example.com.
- It’s a beautiful bench, but haven’t put it together yet.
- I searched and searched for something to put my house plants on near a window. Apparently, nobody makes anything like that. I took a chance on this and it turned out to be the perfect solution, and it looks great.
- Well constructed from real (not faux) bamboo. Recommend using liquid nail or wood glue on peg joints for added structural integrity. Assembles in about 20 mins. Very happy with product quality and at a great price!
- I put it together by myself and had no problems. It is sturdy and great looking.
- Most of panels fell apart upon unpackaging. I had to re-assemble and re-glue all the horizontal shelves.