Forget about the hassle of coordinating your ensemble and just pick up this women’s 2fer from White Stag instead. Featuring a trendy layered design, but without the bulkiness of actual layers, this 2fer consists of an outer cardigan and a matching inner tank. The short-sleeve cardigan is made of soft and chic slub fabric and has a flyaway open front for an elegant silhouette, while the attached inner tank has a scoop neckline. This 2fer is available in assorted styles and is a great addition to your spring and summer wardrobe.
White Stag Women’s 2fer Flyaway Cardigan:
- Outer: 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Inner: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- 2fer layered design
- Outer cardigan:
- Slub fabrication
- Flyaway open front
- Short sleeves
- Attached inner tank:
- Scoop neckline
- Available in assorted styles
- Turn garment inside out, machine wash cold separately or with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron on reverse if necessary
- I have this top in 6 colors, love it! I am 5′ 9″ 150 lbs and purchased size large. It is loose fitting, but I would not recommend going down a size. It is easy dressing and always looks put together with one easy to slip on top. I have washed this top several times, it washes great and needs no ironing. I machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle and dry in the dryer until just lightly damp, then hang to finish drying. The length of this top is about 28 inches. For those hot summer months this is a great top with the layered jacket look but without the bulk of two pieces. I highly recommend this top in any of the colors! I easily give this one 5 stars!
- I ordered the Bellflower blue in Medium and it fits great. I am 5’1′ and weigh 129. I like my tops loose. Last year I ordered 3 in different colors and they still look great. I hang them to dry, but I don’t know if it would be required. I can wear them with jeans or dress pants and they look good with both.
- I bought this shirt in black soot stripe, and have picked up two more in different colors. These tops look great with jeans on the weekend or with chinos and a statement necklace for work. They’re so soft and comfortable that if I could, I’d happily wear one every day, and sleep it in it every night! Because it’s loose-fitting, I recommend going down one size; I bought a medium and still had plenty of room. I’m not sure if they wash well, but I’m about to find out. I’ll probably wash them separately on the hand wash cycle to extend their lifespan. I keep coming back to this brand and style of top, because it’s so comfortable and affordably priced. Please keep making these shirts, especially the stripes.