Clear the air with the Whirlpool True HEPA Filters. Compatible with Whirlpool and Maytag air purifiers, these Whirlpool HEPA filters remove up to 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air, including dust, tobacco smoke, mold spores, pet dander, pollen and fabric fibers. Allergists who recommend air purifiers to their patients recommend true HEPA filtration. This large HEPA filter will improve the air quality in your home for one year and can be replaced as often as the indoor air quality dictates. If you crave purer air, consider buying these Whirlpool True HEPA Filters for your air purifier today.
Whirlpool True HEPA Filters, Large:
- Fits Whirlpool Whispure air purifier models AP45030K and AP51030K
- Approved for use with Maytag air purifiers MAPG34508W and MAPG45109W
- Removes up to 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air
- True HEPA filtration is recommended by allergists who recommend air purifiers to their patients
- Filters dust, tobacco smoke, mold spores, pet dander, pollen and fabric fibers
- Filter lasts 1 year
- Replacement schedule may vary depending on indoor air quality
- Model# 1183054K
- Perfect fit. Exactly as described and needed.
- The filter is made by Whirlpool, and arrives in their packaging (box). It is not a generic filter, as the ones advertised on Amazon seem to be. The filter fitted easily and works great. We will order this item from Walmart again.
- This filter, when used properly, really works well in removing dust and oders. Air seems much more fresh and allergies bother me less.
- These come completely sealed in heavy plastic so no contaminates from the wrapping or shipping gets transferred to the filters. They come in a whirlpool box and look exactly like the filters that came with my air purifiers. I’d have given five stars except one of the two filters I bought had a slight perfume scent, despite having been sealed in plastic. The slight scent seems to dissipate within a few days, or perhaps I just got used to it.
- Original Whirlpool filter. Noticed an immediate difference in the air quality.
- It fits; it works; it’s a good value and beats the competition. It would be silly to buy elsewhere.
- My air cleaner runs every day – all day & night. Love the fact that it has a sleep mode & kicks back to normal after 8 hours. I have a cat that sheds quite a bit and the HEPA filter didn’t need to be changed until after a year. It keeps a lot of the dust off the furniture. Less work for me. Love that! For me, it’s well worth the money.