The stainless steel Whirlpool top-loading water cooler is the finest of its kind. This beautifully designed product will give you more water flow, colder and hotter water, all in an attractive stainless steel cabinet. With water that is as cold as 37 degrees Fahrenheit, you can enjoy the fresh taste of a nice glass of icy-cold water. Instantly hot water will allow you the convenience of flavorful tea and soups, immediately! “Piano-key” push buttons are designed to prevent tipping and remain high enough to keep toddlers from accessing them.
Whirlpool Stainless Steel Top-Load Water Dispenser Water Cooler:
- Approximately 70 percent stainless steel front has the most stainless steel out of any top-loading retail cooler
- Professional-grade construction uses a stronger frame than used by normal coolers
- Dispensing faucets are tested 1 million cycles
- Build quality is designed to last for many years of heavy use
- Ice Chill technology powerfully cools the water using a large ice block
- Water is maintained at a frigidly cold temperature, making a delicious and refreshing cup of water
- Makes 1.3 gal (5 L) of cold water every hour
- Proprietary heating technology maintains water in the ideal steaming hot range
- Makes robust cups of tea, instead of weak, watery tea
- Makes 1.3 gal (5 L) of piping hot water every hour
- Delayed cycle compressor technology runs far less than normal water coolers, leading to an extended lifespan for the cooler
- Fast Flow technology pours water out 3 times faster than many other brands
- Child-resistant faucet up high out of reach of toddlers
- Large, removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- I bought this item a few weeks ago and before I made the purchase I read the reviews. This machine works very well it is quiet and the water is very cold. I haven’t use the hot water yet because I just keep forget I have the convenience. I am into fitness so we drink a lot of water in my house. This machine gets a lot of attention. The only complaint that I do have is that I am 5 feet tall and I have to bend down quit a bit to get the water, but I would recommend this machine to a friend.
- If you have a Zero Water filter this dispenser is great for it because it allows the Zero Water top load bottle to sit flat on the dispeser which, in turn prevents leaks. The water flows out fast, hot water is hot, cold water is cold, there is an LED light to help you see where you are placing your cup, and there are stoppers near the spouts to line your cup or water bottle up to the spout. You can hear the water heating up, but it does not bother me and it does not sound too loud to me. I like that this dispenser DOES NOT have a bottom fridge because my old one used to leak from the ice that would build up in it. The feet are adjustable.
- We replaced a 12 year old Whrilpool cooler that is why we wanted to stay with the same brand. Have only had it a short time but it works just as described. The two things we noticed that are improved are the fast fill and the colder water temperature. Both of which are very nice features.
- The product arrived in a timely manner in good condition. Set up was very easy. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and it is working great. It does what it is supposed to do and keeps the water nice and cold. I use the Avanti Zero water bottle and filter. The water tastes great.
- Water temperature is is cooler than many others. Adjustable feet are great and easy to adjust. Night light is perfect. It is lower than other coolers but the opening is so tall you can fit a sports bottle to fill. It’s great all around.
- I previously owned an “Oster” water dispenser. It worked well but stopped cooling the water. I just purchased the Whirlpool after looking at a bunch of units and am very happy with it. It looks great with its black and chrome design, has a small light under the dispensers which I like, the push-down controls are at the top of the unit, and the water is fabulously cold. The only thing I don’t like is when it’s running, it is a bit more noisy than my previous unit. But it runs far less which is good. Walmart had the best price, free delivery, and it was delivered quickly by FedEx ground.
- Cant give this a 5 star rating as of now because ive only had this water cooler about 2 weeks. It gives cold water compare to the other brand ive had and hot water seems hotter.
- its stopped working after 6 months. no cold water coming any more. I purchased in winters and the time i want to enjoy cold water its stopped working.