Finally, a water cooler that looks like a proper, solid, stainless steel appliance, instead of a flimsy plastic box. The gorgeous wrap around stainless steel panels not only provide stability, but are also visible from many angles in a room. Many brands of bottom loading water coolers struggle to maintain 50 degrees Fahrenheit, which is just not cold enough. Whirlpool water coolers use a different technology that forms ice inside, delivering refreshingly cold 40 degrees Fahrenheit water, even during a summer heat wave. The hot water uses patented technology to keep water steaming hot, guaranteeing a well brewed cup of tea. The commercially designed compressor and thermostat outlast other brands by running far less operational cycles, giving many many years of use, rather than failing just after the warranty expires.
Whirlpool Stainless Steel, Bottom Loading, Commercial Water Cooler with Ice Chilled Water Cooling Technology and Steaming Hot Water:
- The curved stainless steel looks stunning at any viewing angle
- The extremely cold water is cooled by a large piece of ice, 9 degrees Fahrenheit colder than most
- Hides the bottle in the bottom for an attractive look and ease of use
- This was purchased for a small office of 6. This is such an improvement over our old water dispenser! The water comes out in a nice healthy steam and the hot is hot and the cold is cold. If does make a sound when it is pumping the water up but it is only for a few seconds and it’s not very loud. It is easy to change the water bottles and so nice that you don’t have to lift it up-you just slide it in. The entire office is very pleased
- This cooler is is not self cleaning. It has a hot, cold, and room temp. tap. It will take a few days to form the ice block for the “ice cold” tap. All three taps pour quickly so you don’t have to wait long to fill a tall glass. Lastly, the unit is pretty noisy for use in a home. You’ll know when the chiller is running. Noise aside, I like the unit and I would buy it again.