The Self Cleaning technology uses automatic injections of unstable oxygen to destroy bacteria and viruses. The digital display shows when the self cleaning is running, ensuring the purity of your water. In normal coolers, water becomes contaminated by bacteria. They are not cleaned regularly and the damp environment lets bacteria multiply quickly. If you’re going for a high-end look in your kitchen or want a beautiful showpiece in your office, then this Whirlpool water cooler delivers! The front is full stainless steel, with a beautiful digital display; giving an upscale look to any room. With the ugly bottle hidden in the bottom cabinet, many consider this to be the most stunning water cooler they’ve ever seen. Using the digital display, adjust the temperature to the perfect cold and hot setting.
Whirlpool Automatic Self Cleaning, Stainless Steel, Bottom Loading, Commercial Water Cooler with Ice Chilled Water Cooling Technology, Steaming Hot Water and Digital Control Panel:
- Automatically self cleans the water cooler reservoir several times a day
- Digital control panel for monitoring self cleaning and water temperature
- Hides the bottle in the bottom for an attractive look and ease of use
- We have only had this dispenser for a month. So far it is everything we hoped it would be! Only left maybe a quarter cup of water in bottom of bottle.
- I had a refurbished water dispenser, which eventually stopped working. My search for a replacement led me to this particular make,though it had a day delay for delivery of which their was no explanation given. Nevertheless its a good appliance with the price it was sold,compare to other stores.
- I have this unit in replacement of the Vitapour Bottom Loading . This Whirlpool water dispenser is way much better than the Vitapour, it is made of stainless steel front frame and it got a digital adjustable temperature control on cold and hot. The cold water is really cold and the hot water is also hot at 190 degrees but i only set it up only at 170 degrees just for tea. Tea only required between 160 to 170 degrees over that it will burn the tea leaves and it taste bad. This unit also have a feture of self cleaning but i really don’t know how it works because i only have use this unit for a month now but I highly recommend this unit .
- Absolutely love this water dispenser. Proper size, easy to install, quiet and has switches on the back to turn off heating or cooling functions. The display shows the temperatures of the hot and cold water which is informative. A great product!!
- The dispenser button was broken. It never returned to the off position which created a flood in the kitchen. Whirlpool service hours are during working hours and once reached are worthless. Returning requires repackaging and reshipping back to Walmart.