This Fireplace Media Console will create the perfect focus for your entertaining space. It holds most flat panel TVs up to 45″ and up to 100 lbs. This fireplace TV stand will heat up to 400 sq ft at 4,600 BTUs per hour. Featuring four flame level settings, including a no-flame setting, a 20-degree temperature control with sleep timer and a remote control you are able to change the fireplace settings from anywhere in the room. This electric fireplace entertainment center features side compartments that can be used to store media items and the front features two shelves for components or other items.
Whalen Media Fireplace Console for TV’s up to 45″, Rustic Brown:
- Fits most 45″ flat panel TVs up to 100 lbs
- Heats up to 400 sq ft
- 4,600 BTUs
- 20-degree temperature range
- Remote control of ember, flame and temperature settings
- Adjustable flame settings with or without flame
- Large open compartment for audio/video components
- Side storage compartments with magnetic touch latch
- Dimensions: 44″L x 15″W x 33.75″H
- Model# WMFPC-2-KD
- Televisions sold separately.
- I love my new fireplace console. The instructions were easy for me to follow and I put it together in about three hours. There are a lot of dowels and others parts, but that’s to be expected when putting together a piece of furniture. You do want it to be secure. There are two side cabinets with a shelf inside each. It comes with a remote control and a divided shelf in the front for a DVD player, etc. I had no issues with building my fireplace/tv console and I absolutely love it. I’ve attached a picture of my finished console.
- Shipped fast, fairly easy to put together. Looks really high end. Very happy with purchase. The heater works great too.
- I enjoyed putting it together but wish there was a way to have it pre assembled at the store for pickup or shipped assembled
- We love it. If you do buy this unit it is important to follow the direction closely. Check and double check all pieces before assembly. Nothing was assembled except the heater unit. With a little bit of patience you can do it and the results will be great. It does a good job of heating our family room which is about 12×12 with a high ceiling. I would definitely recommend this purchase.
- This stand was easy to put together it was well packaged no scraps or anything!!! My 50inch tv fits well on it. The heater warms my front room nice and cozy! And the fireplace looks so real I LOVE IT!! I really recommend purchasing this item.
- I got this fireplace for Christmas last year (2015)and I love it. I don’t know how difficult assembly was because I had my boyfriend do it but he didn’t seem to struggle with it too much. It is beautiful. I like it just as much as the ones I have seen that are 500 dollars. It throws out a lot of heat too. Almost too much for my small bedroom. Lol. I wish I would have put it in the living room in the much colder lower level.
- The fireplace came quickly and very well packaged. Parts are labeled well and assembly instructions are very easy to follow. It looks great and is very functionable. You have 4 flame only options or heat and flame. The heat is thermostatically controlled, 62-82 degrees. Comes with a timer which shuts the fireplace off when you fall a sleep relaxing in your favorite chair watching the flames.
- Very nice product. Assembly was pretty easy if u follow directions. Nice finish. Love the hidden storage.
- It was delivered damaged. I hope the Walmart will replace it and the second try will be delivered without any damage or defect. I read some reviews saying they had to replace their purchase several times not a couple time. I really hope it will not be the case with my purchase.