Bring your living room or entertainment area together with the classically-designed Whalen Flat Panel TV Stand. It’s ideal for supporting flat panel televisions up to 50″ with a maximum weight of 135 lbs. This elegant flat panel TV stand provides ample storage space for your DVDs, gaming consoles and other media with two sturdy interior shelves. A pair of glass doors displays the contents inside the TV stand, and the classic dark espresso wood finish completes the look. Plus, this flat panel TV stand also features concealed cable management, which ensures that all cords and wires are well concealed for a clean, streamlined appearance. The Whalen Flat Panel TV Stand requires assembly.
Whalen Flat Panel TV Stand for 50″ TVs:
- TV stand fits most flat panel TVs up to 50″ with a maximum weight of 135lbs
- Rich espresso wood finish with metal accents on the door handles
- Two front doors with glass panels display the contents inside
- Two interior shelves provide ample component storage, including gaming consoles, media players and more
- Cable management keep cords and wires concealed for a clean, streamlined look
- Flat panel TV stand size: 44″W x 20″D x 30″H
- The Whalen Flat Panel TV Stand requires assembly
- I bought this stand because it is a higher TV stand. It worked out great!
- I am so in love with this TV stand. Our old one was cheaply made and started warping, so we needed a new one but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I chose this one because of its height and it has doors on it (we have two toddlers). It took a little while to put together, but it was very simple.. Just a lot of steps. We are very pleased with how sturdy it is, and it even comes with a touch up pen and a wall anchoring kit, which is great since we do have the little ones!
- This stand is very nice. It took me an hour and a half to put together. It’s very classy looking. I will submit photo soon.
- This is a beautiful tv stand. Glass doors are a nice touch and the adjustable shelves offer different heights for your cables box, etc. It was fairly easy to put together as well.
- Was very happy with the end result it was a nice piece of furniture. It took awhile to put together- if you make sure all the pieces are there and follow the directions there should be no problem .
- One of the doors wasnt glued properly so it fell apart and wouldn’t close despite working with the screws. I decided I liked it better with an open shelf so it worked out well. For the price it is a decent product for light use. I don’t regret my purchase. I love the height and style of the product. Very pretty. It will last for awhile.
- This piece came with several scratches and the doors were not glued properly. Were not leveled so that the glass doors closed properly. This tv stand took over a week to come in and was not worth the wait. After all the time putting it together I might as well keep it!