Make your living room into a cozy place to relax with the Whalen Media Fireplace Console For TVs. It is easy to set up and plugs into a standard home electrical outlet. This TV fireplace console accommodates televisions up to 50″. It has independent flame and heat operation so you can enjoy it year round. With closed door cabinet storage, it provides a nice place to stow items out of sight.
Whalen Fireplace Media Console for TVs up to 50″, Rustic Brown:
- Accommodates most 50″ flat panel TVs
- Heats up to 400 sq ft
- 23″ wide, 1,500W insert
- Operates with standard home electrical outlet
- Independent flame and heat operation
- Open AV compartment with rear cable access
- Closed door cabinet storage
- Dimensions: 41″L x 15.75″W x 33.81″H
- Rustic brown Whalen fireplace console, model# WMFP41BT-2
- I bought this Thursday night and tried to put it together Sat. The description says it has closed storage, there is no storage other than the opening at the top. One person answered that it had a remote, it does not. I also did not get any instructions so it’s Monday and still in pieces. Unfortunately they did not have one on display or I probably would not have bought it. That’s probably why they did not have one on display. You had to get a red wrist band, pay for it, then drive around to the back of the bui9lding to get it so your buying it site unseen. That should have been enough to make me back off but I figured what the heck I could always return it and still might.
- The heater / fire insert works great, and the unit went together easily. My only complaint is that the finish on 4 or 5 of the pieces had already been scratched before we even opened the box, so we had to use the included blemish cover marker before we put it together. Yes, I could have called customer service to send replacement pieces for the damaged pieces, but we didn’t want to wait to put it together. Thankfully the scratches weren’t in highly visible areas, so they don’t detract from the overall look.
- Beautiful fireplace! A wonderful addition to my living room and it works like a charm. Keeps the room nice and cozy.
- It’s ok , just wish it had a remote to turn it on and off, or up and down, did not need the hot surface for safety with my grandchildren but could not return to the store, was at a lost 🙁 **** I would recommend this to friends if they don’t need a remote or have touching children