The Whalen 3-Tier Cherry Brown Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 50″ is a modern and attractive entertainment center for that’s ideal for almost any living room. It features a minimalist, open-shelf design that invites a sophisticated look to a variety of existing decor. Its rich finish with glossy black accents will make it the highlight of the room. This TV stand with shelves accommodates flat-panel TVs up to 50″ in size and 135 lbs in weight. It swivels 45 degrees to either side so anyone can watch the big game or the blockbuster film from anywhere in the room. It also includes a convenient tilting feature for optimal viewing angles. Its three black glass shelves offer enough storage capacity for your Blu-ray players, DVD players, other audio and video components, game consoles and more. The Whalen TV stand also features cable organization wheels, which ensure that all cables are well concealed for a clean, streamlined appearance.
Whalen 3-Tier Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 50″:
- TV stand fits most flat panel TV’s up to 50″ with a maximum weight of 135 lbs.
- TV stand with shelves features a rich brown cherry finish with glossy black accents
- 3 attractive black glass shelves provide ample component storage
- Cable organization wheels keep cables concealed for a clean, streamlined look
- Flat panel TV stand size: 41″W x 21.5″D x 54″H
- Swivels 45 degrees to either side
- Convenient tilting feature for optimal viewing angles
- Whalen TV stand features a modern, open design
- Entertainment center ideal for living rooms, media rooms and studies
- Some of the instructions can be difficult to understand, but, all in all, it’s a great buy. Love the look, the functionality, the price. Classy too.
- The unit took longer to assemble than I had thought it would, but the instructions were pretty good. Pay close attention to where washers go and where they don’t. The most annoying thing about assembling this was removing the stickers that identify the parts. Sometimes the stickers would peel off nicely but most of the time they left unsightly residue that was difficult to remove. I’m not a huge fan of the suction cups that support the shelves. I’m concerned that they’ll become brittle over time. Perhaps this won’t happen. All the hardware was very well organized, and the addition of a touch-up marker for the veneer was a nice touch. Overall, I’m pleased with the unit and would recommend it to those on a budget.
- This was purchased for our first flat screen tv, as we were downsizing from a house to an apartment. We can angle the tv and the shelves hold a lot. There is hardware for several sizes of tv’s, so it takes a bit of searching to find the right size. Not too difficult to assemble, but should have two people to actually attach the tv. It is designed to hide the cords, but in order to assure that the tv can be swiveled, some of them are visible. We love it.
- comes with lots of pieces i.e. screws and such but took fairly little time to assemble with allen wrench provided
- Bought online since local store only had the larger one. Arrived in a few days. Extra screws, nuts, washers, and other parts provided. All small parts were neatly organized in sealed packets instead of being jumbled together. Required small tools for assembly provided. Understandable assembly instructions with good illustrations. Went together easily in 2 hours. Requires two people for assembly. Only one screw hole had a problem but was able to overcome difficulty. Hardware inlcuded for mounting different types of TV sets. Really like the swivel and tilt feature. Very nice and neat appearance. Very sturdy.
- It’s a sturdy TV stand. Even for my 49 inch flat screen. I wish I didn’t get the run around when ordering online. The first two times I purchased it for store pick I received notice that it was no longer in stock. I started to let it go but I thought I’d try the a store in another State to see if they kept a better track of their inventory and it just so happened they did and I picked it up within a couple of hours. I believe Walmart needs to a better with their store pick process.
- I just purchased this stand and I took me 5hr to put together. The middle shelve will not screw into the base. You have to use an extrem am out of force to get the suction cups in the holes. The bracket the holds the TV and it makes your TV crooked and the brakets are hard to screw into the back of the tv. And I am returning it