Build and tone your entire body with the Weider 2980 214-Lb Stack Home Gym. With six muscle-sculpting workout stations, you have what you need to start your workout routine. A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name sets elevated standards for gym equipment. The Weider Home Gym includes a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl and low pulley station. You also get an exercise chart, so you can make the most of your workout time and effectively work out each muscle group. Simply check off what you have done so far so you can focus on other areas. It has a durable steel tubing construction, making it capable of lasting for the long term. An ankle strap with handle sewn vinyl seats is also featured. Depending on the exercise and the number of vinyl weights selected, the cable-pulley system offers up to 214 lbs of resistance. The weight stack offers a good combination of durability and fluid motion. The high pulley with lat bar lets you fine-tune your lats and back, allowing for a wide variety of hand positions for maximum results. The fitness home gym lets you perform a variety of exercises to help build and tone biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids and more. Work out your pectoral muscles (major and minor) and your anterior deltoids (shoulders and chest muscles). The leg developer facilitates lower body muscle development. Get in a good workout that spotlights all areas of your body. It is shipped via a freight trucking service. Please note that this item is available for curbside delivery only, and will not be moved into your home or garage. We recommend you have help available to move the Weider Home Gym to its final location.
Weider 2980 Home Gym with 214 Lbs of Resistance:
- Features 6 integrated workout stations to suit all fitness needs
- Offers resistance up to 214 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Weider Home Gym weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 65″L x 37″W x 76″H
- Manufacturer’s warranty included (see product guarantee)
- The Weider (2980) 214-lb Stack Home Gym is the ultimate at-home gym. Get your workout on with the following features:
- 6 muscle-sculpting workout stations include a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl and low pulley station
- Up to 214 lbs of resistance: cable-and-pulley system offers up to 214 lbs of resistance
- 81-lb DuraStack weight stack: offers the ideal combination of durability and fluid motion with 81 lbs of DuraStack weights
- High pulley with lat bar: lets you fine-tune your lats and back, allowing for a wide variety of hand positions for maximum results
- Low pulley: perform a variety of exercises that will help build and tone your biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids and more
- Chest fly: builds and adds definition to your major and minor pectoral muscles, as well as your anterior deltoids (shoulders and chest muscles)
- 4-foam leg developer: facilitates lower body muscle development
- Built to last: made of durable steel tubing and designed for long-term use
- Was delivered on time sooner than the expected date. Good product. When I found that a piece was missing, it was immediately shipped to me with no hassle. Good experience overall.
- I like the product, once I got it together. Would be nice if instruction were a little better, a little more explanatory. Other than that I am pleased with it so far.
- Looks nice, works perfect for our family! Takes a while to set up, definitely need two people. Fast delivery!
- Very nice machine and a wonderful price . A lot of part do have patients.
- somewhat difficult to assemble. One foam pad missing but was shipped from icon. I haven’t starrted using it as yet
- Very satisfied with the gym. It’s sturdy and durable. The instructions was easy to read and took about 3 to 4 hours to build. There was also a youtube video that was also helpful in building it. If you have the right tools it will be easy to build. Comes with a workout poster with different workouts you can do. I love it.
- Do yourself a favor and don’t buy this! After spending hours assembling it, the top cable which is 9′ 6″ is TOO LONG for a person with height 5′ 8″! I can’t do lats because my arms can’t be pulled fully due to the terribly designed lat bar/cable. Called the customer service at Weider and after waiting for 20 minutes on a workday holding line, person told me there is nothing they can do as it is NOT a manufacturing defect! Are you kidding me? The whole design is defective! My mistake was to buy this online without trying… I paid the price for it $240!