The Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser delivers a unique combination of water pressure and pulsation to remove nearly 99.9 percent of plaque from your teeth. Not only does this flosser help remove stubborn plaque, it also helps keep your gums strong by improving circulation, and it’s twice as effective as string floss for improving gum health. This dental water flosser has a convenient hand-held design with two cleaning tips, the High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip and the Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip. The High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip removes plaque and bacteria between the teeth and below the gum lines and the Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip effectively cleans sensitive gum areas. The reservoir can hold enough water or mouthwash to clean your teeth for 30 seconds. This lightweight flosser is rechargeable, empowering maximum mobility without the need for batteries. The improved shape takes up less space on counter tops for easy use and storage.
Waterpik WP-360 Cordless Water Flosser:
- Ideal alternative to traditional flossing
- Twice as effective as string floss for improving gum health
- Rechargeable water flosser features convenient, hand-held design with two tips, the High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip and the Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip
- High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip removes plaque and bacteria between the teeth and below the gum lines
- Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip effectively cleans sensitive gum areas
- Roomy reservoir can hold enough water to clean teeth for 30 seconds
- Lightweight, cordless and easy to use
- Improved shape takes up less counter top space
- Combines water pressure and pulsation to remove nearly 99.9 percent of plaque
- You’ll see results in 14 days or less. Guaranteed.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
- This product meets my expectations and is easy to use, although it’s too tall to fit beneath my faucet so I need to fill the reservoir with a water glass. It does the job with one filling, and I’m pleased with it. The purchase process from Walmart was smooth.
- I really enjoy both the convenience and power of this product! Now my teeth shall be cared for at home and while traveling!
- This is a good product that works well for those who have a dental bridge and want to be sure of rinsing away particles regular flossing misses.
- Although this is product is on the lower level for flosses it is great for a beginner and introduction to the healthy habit if flossing. It is easy to use and the two tips are great to have and interchange. I will upgrade to the next level when this one no longer works but happy with the product so far.
- I love the convenience of the product. It does take time to learn how to use the product without making a big mess!!
- I requested this for my birthday and I ‘m a happy owner thanks to my SON .It’s a great alternative to the string or manual pik flosses you can even add your mouthwash , awesome . I recently cut my gum ( with string floss ) so having my water pik allowed me to still floss with no pain or possibility of irritating the cut . I absolutely love it .
- I have bought two of these as the motor on the first one started getting weaker after only 2 months. Not enough pressure to be useful after 4 months. Rendered useless. I have had the second one for 2 months now and it is starting to lose power as well.