The WallPops! Dry Erase Monthly Calendar is ideal for people who have busy lives to lead, and who want to keep track of how they’re leading them. This dry erase calendar wall decal features clean and simple lines and will keep your entire month laid out and organized. This whiteboard monthly calendar measures 24″ x 36″, providing plenty of space to write in all of your plans. Perfect for offices and for busy families, the WallPops! Dry Erase Monthly Calendar includes a WallPops! dry erase marker and is repositionable, totally removable and won’t damage your walls. There is no sticky residue on the calendar wall decal, and the dry erase writing can be erased quickly and easily.
WallPops! Whiteboard Dry Erase Monthly Calendar, 24″ x 36″:
- Peel and stick
- Repositionable and always removable
- Safe for walls
- No sticky residue
- Quick and easy
- Completely reusable, just change dates month to month
- WallPops! dry erase marker included
- I got this to hang in my mother’s room in a rehab facility. It gave her a reference of day of the week and a place to note important events. She is a very organized person and had lost all track of time in this new environment. It went on the wall easily and securely and comes off without leaving any residue. Large enough size that she can easily see it from across the room instead of trying to find a small paper calendar among other items on the nightstand.
- I really liked the size of my calendar. The only negative is that I couldn’t get it fully smoothed out so there are bubbles in it. I tried using something to smooth it down but it started to scratch the calendar. I will live with the few bubbles because I really do want to use it. it’s perfect in my classroom.
- Trying to keep up with my kids schedules is crazy, but this makes the whole family aware of what’s going on! Trust me the blank days are far and few between!! Great addition to the kitchen wall!!
- I love this calendar – it’s great for keeping track of all our family activities. I use a different coloured marker for each of us.
- I got one 4 or 5 years ago and still use it daily at work. Then one of my co-workers asked me about it so I got one for her. She loves it also.
- I purchased this for my mother who relies on me to remember her appointments. There is enough space in each black to write enough information or tape an appointment card in that space. It peels right off. This product has eased the repetitive questions about what is scheduled for the month. Now my mother and everyone else in the household can glance at the wall and schedule activities around her dates.
- We are using this in our day care by the sign in sheets to let the parents know whats going on for the month. It went up easy and is easy to clean off. This is a great product.
- I thought this would work well, but when it was unrolled and put onto the wall, it was covered with wrinkles that will not flatten. So, depending on where you want to write, you may not be able to that well because there’s a huge wrinkle going from top to bottom! We can’t seem to get rid of them, and have no idea if they will disappear over time. I guess I will take this back and buy one that has a frame to prevent this from happening. No one else has mentioned this problem, and it’s frustrating. Did I just get the one really bad one?