This Wood Corner TV Console for TVs up to 60″ has a space-saving design that provides optimal use and features adjustable shelving to fit your media components and accessories. It includes a cable management system to help maintain a tidy entertaining space and is crafted from high-grade MDF and durable laminate. This wood TV console also has ample space for decorative items such as vases, picture frames, books and more. It will elevate the look of your living room, bedroom or home theater room by displaying your entertainment items in a simple yet modern way. This Wood Corner TV Console for TVs up to 60″ has a rich, matte finish that fits in easily with any home decor.
Wood Corner TV Console for TVs up to 60″, Multiple Colors:
- Accommodates most TVs up to 60″
- Rich, matte finish
- High-grade MDF and durable laminate
- Space saving corner design
- Supports up to 250 lbs
- Adjustable shelving
- Ample storage space
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: 58″W x 16″D x 24″H
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Model# W58CCRBL
- Televisions sold separately.
- I love our new tv stand. It came in undamaged and looks just like the photo. It holds our huge tv nicely too. Good buy and easy to put together! You will need a tad bit of extra glue though (which i had left over cement glue) because the package doesn’t come with enough for the inside rods.
- This is very nice looking, well made and sturdy. It is much better quality than expected for the price. I am extremely happy with this stand.
- Great piece of furniture . Looks good
- This piece came out beautiful after assembly. Be ready for at least an hour or more project. Directions were easy to follow and it is true to the picture. I set a 55″ TV on top and it is sturdy and holds it well. I recommend this piece.
- Walmart had to send a second tv stand so our tv was on the floor for over two weeks before the second shipment arrived. Tv stand is solid and looks great though.
- I received this product on my porch broken from the FedEx delivery. The box was smashed and the wood was broken. I didn’t even take it out of the box.