The VTech Sit-to-Stand Dancing Tower grows with your baby. When the baby wants to sit and play, you can keep the tower close to the floor. Raise it when your infant is ready to stand and dance on the twin pads. This baby sit to stand walker has easy grip panels that allow your infant to hold on tight and stand. The sturdy base also ensures that the toy doesnt topple over when the baby grasps it and rises.
Whether sitting or standing, the baby can play with the top activity panel’s Tummy Time songs and rotating microphone. Your little one will have hours of fun bouncing to the motion-activated music. Your baby can enjoy talking to the microphone and listening to his own voice. The teddy at the center holding cymbals adds fun to play. This sit to stand activity walker toy from VTech teaches the baby to identify colors, animals, music instruments, and animal sounds. This versatile VTech – Sit to Stand Dancing Tower offers complete value for your money.
VTech Sit to Stand Dancing Tower
- The VTech – Sit to Stand Dancing Tower has a grow-with-me design
- Four modes of play
- Easy-grip handles for stand-up play
- The VTech – Sit to Stand Tower buttons light up when learning about colors, animals, music and more
- The VTech – Sit to Stand Tower is for ages six months and up
- The VTech – Dancing Tower runs on 4 AA batteries
- Our granddaughter loves this toy. She now sits and plays with it or reaches and gets on her knees. She dances to all the songs.
- I have a 9 month old that absolutely loves this toy. She plays on it a lot. Loves the dancing bear. What I liked most was the microphone that’s part of the toy. That wasn’t listed on anything I read. Would buy again!
- The colors are awesome, easy to assemble, encourages him to stand on his own! Great gift
- The product is wonderful. I bought it for my nieces’ first birthday. Since she is just learning to stand and walk her Mom was happy to get it. Now, if only Walmart would have delivered it on time. It took 18 days for the item to arrive. Five days after my nieces’ birthday : (
- I originally bought this for my son a few years back. He loved it. We loved it. My favorite part was the top popped off so we took it on trips back home that’s 12 hours away and packed the bottom. Kept him occupied in the car too. And we just repurchased this for my daughter for the same reasons. Both were first birthday gifts. Great for crawler too. And both my kids loved playing with until they were closer to two. So really got great use out of it. And for the price can’t beat it. And doesn’t take up that much room.
- My grand daughter absolutely adores this toy, she loves all the songs and bright lights, and it is teaching her to stand, she has a joyous smile when she sees the bear dance. Great toy, great value, I am certain she will play with this for a couple more years. Highly recommended
- His mother sent a video, he just turned one and would not leave this toy for a second. He has learned to dance and his mom says this was a terrific toy for him.
- My (now) 10 month old received this for christmas 12.15.15 it’s now 1.22.16 a month later and the audio on this toy is sounding like a broken robot. Sad. Becuase he really does like it! All of our other Vtech toys have held up very well so I’m surprised that this one has an issue. Baby loves to stand at it and dance, however the speaker is giving out way too soon. Not sure if I got a dud? I don’t know.