VIZIO SB3831-D0 SmartCast 38″ 3.1-Channel Soundbar System with Subwoofer and Digital Amplifier Black
The VIZIO SmartCast 38” 3.1 Sound Bar System delivers surround sound that produces up to 101 dB1. Download the VIZIO SmartCast app2 to turn your mobile device into the ultimate remote and discover music across multiple apps at once.
SmartCast™ 38″ soundbar
Features left and right channels for rich, dynamic audio.
VIZIO SmartCast™ App
Download this app to turn your smartphone or tablet into a powerful touchscreen remote. Search and browse content, control multiple SmartCast sound bars or speakers from anywhere in your home.
Google Cast™ built-in
Cast your favorite tunes from your phone to your VIZIO SmartCast™ Sound Bar. Simply tap the Cast button from 100 audio apps you already know and love to start playing on your sound bar.
Dolby Digital decoder
Reproduces multichannel audio to deliver a cinematic audio experience.
Bluetooth music streaming
Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device (not included).
Lets you find a comfortable listening level.
Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
Includes 1 HDMI, 1 mini jack, 1 coaxial digital audio, 1 optical digital audio and 1 USB type A.
Includes 1 HDMI.
With the included bracket.
- Best 3.1 sound bar for your money. Easy installation, breathtaking sound and bass, and clear instructions on how to set-up and use.
I really did not want to get a soundbar. However, with my room and placement of the screen etc, it just made more sense than attempting to do a proper surround system in such tight quarters.So far, this bar has been quite impressive. Bass is responsive and not overwhelming, the mock surround is better than what I’ve experienced in the past, and dialog is crisp, clear, and sounds great. It’s also great for music.
- Great sound bar. Clear sound, nice sleek look. Only complaint is that it is difficult to sync over Bluetooth.
- After reviewing several Soundbars I decided Vizio because the good price, the bluetooth and wifi options, now that I have it installed I can say also it has a great sound.
- Great sound and wireless/blue tooth works great. Easy plug and play but sometimes it loses connection… only did it once, hopefully it’s just a one time glitch.
Loud and best sound.
- Spacious, full sound is what makes this my favorite. You can listen to it side by side with the units at twice the price and hear the difference. For the price, it’s a solid buy for anyone.
- Vizio sound bar is a great value for the quality of their prduct. The 3.1 allows you to hear voices even through loud parts of the movie or shows you are watching.
- Was in the market for a sound bar and read the reviews on this one. All I can say now is I am glad I got it. It sounds great, connections are no problem, set up was a breeze. I would recommend this sound bar to anyone.
- I purchased this for my main living area with great space and 12′ ceiling. I needed a sound bar that would help the horrible TV speakers that did nothing but annoy. This sound bar is a Vizio as well as my TV and works well with my 65″ adding to the great home theatre experience. Great sound, easy set up and overall great investment! You will not regret it for the price.
- Great product based on affordability. Pretty good sound quality. Excellent functionality and easy set-up especially if used with vizio tv.
- It has an amazing sound and the wireless sub adds that little extra to make it that much better. It’s also great to have all of the features such as the night time mode. Great product.
- For some one that has no audio system at all it’s fine, i bought this for an upgrade of my 8 year old hometheater, sound its really low, dont even take the time to conect the sub, its fine but not for me