Introducing the VIZIO D-series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV. With over 8.3 million pixels in every image, four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, D-series Ultra HD displays produce breathtaking detail and clarity. Full-Array LED backlighting and 12 Active LED Zones deliver superior light uniformity with an extremely high contrast and deep, pure black levels. Active Pixel Tuning enables pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast. With Clear Action 240, sports and action fans will appreciate the powerful image processing of the D-series with a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate. Thanks to HEVC decoding and ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band WiFi, you’ll get Ultra HD streaming from apps like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and UltraFlix.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO D50u-D1 HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
VIZIO D50u-D1 50″ Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV (4K x 2K):
- 50″ LED panel
With a 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution (4K x 2K)
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 5
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
- Built-in 802.11ac WiFi
With VIZIO Internet Apps Plus
- I wish i was told about the extra things like, u have to have very high speed internet, not much 4k content out there yet, did’t know its extra for 4k on netflix! Theres acouple others too, but good picture, good menu in tv, sound, etc…
I picked this up during the Black Friday Online Midnight Sale and have no complaints. I attached the two “high heel” shaped stand, plugged it in, synced up with my WiFi, signed on to my Netflix account and watched various TV series and a couple movies in 2160P resolution. It also makes a great PC monitor. Games like “Fallout 4” and “Grand Theft Auto V” look amazing in 4K.
- If you sit to the side, more than a few degrees left or right, the picture becomes washed out dramatically. We took it back, that was unacceptable.
- Sound terrible and picture the same.