The Twin Metal Daybed Trundle in a silver finish is a versatile sleeping solution that provides convenient space for a guest room, basement, guest cottage or child’s room. This trundle coordinates with the matching Twin Metal Daybed, Silver (sold separately), to give you two twin beds. The trundle is set on wheels and slides easily underneath a daybed for a perfect fit. This trundle bed is crafted with a sturdy metal frame and features curved lines with simple styling to complement most decors. Designed for maximum efficiency, this bedding concept does not require a box spring. When combined with the DHP Metal Daybed this trundle can be mixed and matched with other contemporary items to transform your bedroom decor.
Twin Metal Daybed Trundle, Silver:
- Designed with space-saving functionality
- Fits perfectly under the matching daybed (sold separately)
- Metal frame
- Mattress and box spring sold separately
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs
- Walmart warranty applies
- Model# 5499396
- Box spring not required
- Twin size trundle (assembled): 71″L x 44″W x 13″H
- Provides flexible sleeping options for sleepovers, guest visits and more
- Makes an excellent sleeping solution for seasonal camps, finished basements, attics
- Ideal for compact living spaces where two children share the same room
- Perfect for student apartments and college dorms
- Helps free up floor space during the daytime
- Easy to clean with soap and water, simply wipe down with a damp cloth
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
- Bought this for under the bottom bunk of our grandbaby’s bunk bed. Color matches and slides right under. Sturdy, and will work well. Our grandson has not had the opportunity to use it yet but we tried it out and we think it will be a perfect solution to our space problem as we have all three grand babies in the room together.
- Assembling the trundle was easy what I didn’t like was when I ordered the daybed it showed the whole bed but when assembling it realized it was only the trundle. I think that with these purchases there should be something saying sold separately or something so I have to buy the other piece which now is going to take a couple weeks.
- I have no complaints about the trundle. It fits perfectly under the bed and it is perfect for my 2 boys especially since one is younger, I like how low it is.
- this was exactly what i needed. something cheap in price and sturdy! It is easy enough for my 6 year old to move in and out by himself and it looks nice for a kids room. I also got the daybed to go with it. that was harder to assemble but both are definitely worth the money!
- The bed is so very nice and it works like it spot to thank you
- Looks great and was so easy to put together. I bought 2 trundles for 2 different day beds and only thing not great was size of trundle waswas too large for both of them. One bed can be placed further from the wall to compensate for size but 2nd bed design doesn’t look good so will probably now buy the bed shown with the trundle.
- Following the step-by-step instructions was very easy. I think it is very well engineered. It is an integral part of the Victoria Daybed we purchased for use in our small bedroom for visiting grandchildren.
- I bought this for my niece. She is 4, i can literally move the trundle out and under the daybed with my big toe. It is very sturdy so far.
- I was initially afraid of all of the PIECES. It seemed like a lot, but once they were laid out the process of assembly was virtually painless. It took about 30 minutes to assemble, which was not bad and all of the hardware was included. I like the wheels, but I wish that they had a true locking mechanism because once assembled, it tends to slide more than I would like on wooden floors.
- I was very disappointed when just the bottom half came in the mail because in the picture it’s shows the whole bed so that’s what I was assuming I was paying for I’m very disappointed in Walmart!