Media storage has never been so sleek and stylish as with this Tvilum Hayward 71 in. TV Stand.
It boasts an easy-to-clean melamine surface that is durable against scratches, heat, water, and stains. Made of quality wood and wood veneers that are PEFC certified sustainable and finished in smooth woodgrain, it has two wide drawers along with three open shelves to store DVDs, remotes, controllers, and other electronic accessories. It’s capable of supporting most TV screens up to 78 in. wide and weighing up to 116 lbs.
- Love this stand! My husband customized with different legs to give it a 60’s vibe. Looks like an expensive piece but at a very reasonable price!
- This product is pretty nice for the price. I like that the white looks kind of shiny making it look more high end. It does chip fairly easy though and mine came with a big chip already on the top piece in the back which is visible so I was pretty disappointed about that. Make sure the measurements will work for you as it is very long and kind of low to the ground. Overall, I would recommend this product.
- For an item that is made in Scandinavia, I was surprised with how easy it was to set up. The instructions weren’t the best, but with a little patience and common sense it was not hard at all. Overall this is very sleek and modern. It is low to the ground and is easy to run cords through. We are very happy with our purchase.
- This tv stand is perfect, and has more capacity to store all my cds & dvds than I thought.
- This may not exactly what your folks at TVILUM want to hear and certainly not for publishing on your website…The product I bought was WELL-DESIGNED and very suitable for my needs, however, I would like to give the manufacturer a few comments that may improve their product line. My wife of 57 years is a DANSKE flikka.. She came from Copenhagen in 1940 just as Hitler marched in. Her dad was a “pelshandler” before he left Denmark. I am very pleased with this Danish-made product and would give her a great write-up !!! COMMENTS PACKAGING & SHIPPING: Could be a little better — Some of the parts arrived with dented corners and/or nicked edges. Some of the plastic strapping was applied too tightly and caused depressions in component edges. I was able to touch up some damages with a black office type felt-tip pen. DESIGN: Practical and attractive. ASSEMBLY: I am an 84-year-old former quality furniture store owner wiith considerable skills in the design, handling and assembly of case goods, yet putting my Hayward cabinet together was not very easy. SUGGESTION — More details should be furnished with the kit — I realize that the product is marketed world-wide and that having separate instruction lists for each language may not be too easily accomplished. The parts list and graphics are far too small to show the items in the kit. Part numbers on several items do NOT match the items clearly …I laid out every item from the bag of bolts and nuts first and counted them…All were present and accounted for…An instruction sheet should be furnished showing the assembly order by WORDS and have caveats such as “Do not insert locking cam fasteners until you, etc.,etc.” The white glue should be furnished in a small plastic squeeze bottle with an applicator tip rather than in a plastic envelope…easier to apply and less messy. Many of the items in the kit were not accurately tagged with little code letters,Part numbers in the bag did not match those shown on the instruction sheet, but after studying the schematics, I was able to find out what goes where.Many of the components look alike but not having labels were only identifible by studying the configuration of the holes drilled or the thickness of the stock. PRODUCT QUALITY: The substrate used is really quite inferior…It is large, poorly-compressed chips or flakes. Most American core panels are made using very finely ground wood-chips and fused together solidly under heat and pressure glued…they are as solid as can be and the ends and edges do not easily crumble from transit mishandling.The plastic wood grain laminates used are pretty good, however,many of the parts wrapped in vinyl ( drawer interiors) were poorly bonded to the substrate and peeled away at the edges…I had to re-glue them. Please do not consider my comments as “nasty”..I just thought they might help the manufacturer in its future productions.
- poor quality and instructions