The PV200CUSB 200W PowerVerter Ultra-Compact Car Inverter provides 200W of portable power for charging and operating multiple devices in your car, truck, boat or RV. It converts 12V DC power into standard 120V AC power to run a wide variety of electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players and MP3 players, as well as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools and mobile office equipment. And for extra convenience, it fits snugly into your vehicle’s cup holder to help prevent it from tipping over or sliding around during travel.
Tripp Lite 200W PowerVerter Ultra-Compact Car Inverter with 2 Outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports, Cup Holder Design:
- Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 120V AC power
- Runs smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players, MP3 players and other electronics
- Features 2 AC outlets, 2.1A USB port and 1.0A USB port
- Outputs 200W (continuous); 400W (peak)
- It works perfectly and is fairly quiet. Pops into your cup holder and Wala, you have two 120v power plugs and two USB Plugs! Everyone should have one!
- They thought of everything when they came up with this inverter. You can put it in you cup holder and charger your phone, your laptop or anything else that needs AC power. With the 2.1 A usb charger it charges your phone fast and you do not have to turn the power supply on. The only time you have to turn it on is when you need AC power. So that is nice.
- I brought this to charge and run my laptop while at Burning Man. So I could edit my videos and photographs. With my 65-watt HP power supply plug in, the inverter will turn itself off when the laptop is powering up. The laptop must complete its power-up sequence before the inverter will stay active and power and recharge the battery. Also, the Shutdown sequence overloads the inverter, too. Otherwise, inverter works great when the laptop is in sleep mode or during operational use.