Upgrade your kitchen counter or bar with the Linon Home Triena Counter Stool. This classic mission style barstool is built from solid rubber wood with a rich dark cherry finish. It is upholstered with black PVC for easy maintenance. Plush California foam fill makes this stool comfortable as well as beautiful. This comfortable 24-inch counter stool coordinates with the rest of the Triena furniture collection.
Linon Home Triena Counter Stool:
- Counter-height stool
- Solid rubberwood frame
- Dark Cherry finish
- Craftsman style
- Black PVC seat
- California foam fill
- Model# 01857DKCHY-01-KD-U
- I bought two of these chairs for my kitchen counter. The color matched the color of my cupboards, it’s sturdy and most importantly cheaper than any other brands I saw. I’m very happy with this purchase.
- Strong and sturdy, beautiful color…good deal
- Nice sturdy chair. Looks great at my kitchen counter. Just the right height. The instructions for putting it together could be improved.
- Very nice stools easy to put together bought thee only one had issue. The hole’s for the side foot rests were not put in the proper place on the front legs so they point downwards.
- Good chairs for a reasonable price. Each chair takes about 30 minutes to do. Very comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. Easy cleaning on the seats.
- We bought two of these counter heights chairs for our island kitchen. They have good quality and really good price. I ordered them online, and they arrived home in about 3 days. It took us a little over 1 hour to put them together. We followed the instructions carefully.
- I’ve been looking for a certain back height bar stool for a couple of years with no luck! I want 37″ high, not 42+” high! These work perfectly for our kitchen island and even match our other Mission-style furniture. They go together easily (power drill does help!) and are sturdy. Great for what we want them for!
- Pretty good quality especially for the price. Some boxes were missing hardware and came without instructions. Overall good quality.
- I bought 4 of these chairs and only 1 out of the 4 is correct. The other 3 chairs have issues with the FOUR supports along the bottom of the four legs. Those supports are angled and should not be. It gives the chair a very horrible look since these supports are not flush with the legs and the PEGS that connect them are showing even after screwing them all in together. I was very upset that one of the four chairs that is correct has a different height for where the supports connect. So this is a major manufacturing issue. I would not recommend these to anyone else based on this fact.