Tramontina 2 Qt. Lock and Drain Sauce Pan provides simple pour and drain functionality for small batches of vegetables or pasta, and is especially suited for macaroni and cheese preparation. Item features a DuPont Teflon Classic nonstick coating, and metallic gray nonstick exterior finish.
Tramontina 2-Qt. Lock & Drain Nonstick Covered Mac ‘n Cheese Pan:
- Nonstick metallic gray exterior finish
- DuPont Teflon Classic interior nonstick coating
- Stay-cool, ergonomic handles
- Lock and drain lid provides simple pour and drain functionality
- Compatible with gas and electric cooktops only
- Model # 80112/628DS
- This a high quality product with a very low price; its non-stick coat, I hope it lasts, is very good.
- I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it; now I need it for myself!
- Had been looking all over for a replacement for a similar pan with locking lid that was loosing its coating. Glad to find this one at Walmart.com for a good price. Using it daily and very happy with it. Easy ordering and pickup at our neighborhood Walmart.
- Deep enough to boil up some macaroni, easy drain, then stir in the sauce and other goodies, but not for baking in the oven. Will not work on induction cook tops.
- I love this pot! I have been looking for a pot that is not too big and not too small and this is perfect! I love the gray instead of the black that I’ve had for many years. The locking lid works great and I love being able to drain the water without using a strainer . I would highly recommend !
- I bought this pot to replace another pot whose non-stick coating was peeling. The only thing I wish this pot had were pour spouts. Otherwise, so far I am pleased with the purchase.
- I bought the 3qt along with this 2 qt, both work great, lids lock well and you don’t have to worry about them coming off and loosing food or burning your self. Water strains out quick and easy so you don’t have to use a separate strainer
- I bought the bigger strainer pan last year in the store and use it so often that I had to see if there was a smaller one available. So happy to find out YES! I loved the larger so much that I ordered 3 more for family Xmas presents. They clean up so easy with their coating and I rarely use my strainer any more. I now have two pans but am thinking about ordering another. I just have to decide which size. I love that locking lid. No more steam burns from trying to hold a lid to the pan when draining food. LOVE IT LOVE IT
- I can’t believe how much flaking is occurring after about a month of use. Used daily for pasta. Have never had this problem with a pot/pan before. I only noticed one other review talking about flaking so it’s possible this is just a fluke with the product, I don’t know. I also had the handle coming loose, but that can be fixed with a screwdriver. Teflon coming off, however, cannot!