Superior heat conductivity makes the Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot a smart choice for your kitchen needs. You can use it for boiling pasta, preparing soup stock, cooking pasta sauces and much more. Its construction makes this Stainless Steel Stockpot a durable choice for successful cooking. It also features a tri-ply base that is designed to ensure efficient, even heating. With a clear glass lid, you can easily monitor the cooking progress in this 16-Quart Covered Stockpot. Ergonomic, soft grip handles are riveted onto the stockpot, making it strong and durable. This Tramontina Stockpot can be used on induction, electric, gas and ceramic cook tops. Both the stockpot and clear glass lid are dishwasher safe for easy everyday meals and entertaining.
Tramontina 18/10 Stainless Steel 16-Quart Covered Stockpot:
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel
- Tri-ply base construction
- Ergonomic and sturdy, soft-grip handles
- Handles are riveted onto the stockpot for added strength and durability
- Clear glass lid helps to monitor cooking progress
- Compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cook tops
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- A few years ago one of my daughters gave me a 22-quart Tramotina stockpot for Christmas. I actually laughed, wondering whatever I would use it for – but she said she got a great deal on it! Well, this year I started canning, and boy, do I love Tramotina. I now have 8, 12, and 16-quart Tramotina stockpots to add to the large one. The quality is excellent, and I love the glass lids and the comfort handles – no hot metal handles on these! A couple of the sizes I can actually use to water-bath can, too. I use the bottom disks from the Presto pressure canners I have (or you can buy the disks separately), and much prefer water-bath canning in the stockpots to using the canners with the wire racks, which are unwieldy, heavy, and just hard to handle. Walmart’s prices on these are excellent – just about half of what I found anyplace else, including used ones on E-Bay. Since it is canning season I use the stockpots several times a week. I love my Tramotina stainless steel stockpots, and would recommend them to anybody. They are great.
- I purchased this for my niece who lived overseas after visiting with her and learning that she would like to start making her own bone broth. She mentioned that she needed a larger stockpot that what she currently possessed. She mentioned wanting one that her mom (my sister) had. After checking on the product, I discovered it wasn’t available, but found this gem instead. I checked it out in a Wal-Mart store before ordering it. I felt it was very sturdy and I liked that the handles and lid had their own little covers built in so that moving it or opening the lid would be easier. It was great and she loves it. I am so glad that I made her day and this product was a great help!!
- Pots were a gift to our son who is always cooking a big batch of something and trying to prevent it from burning in. Pots are nice and heavy, look beautiful.
- The quality of this pan far exceeds my expectations. The 16 Qt size is perfect for making large batches of soup and freezing 2 portion size containers for future lunch and dinners. The price is amazing for the quality. — Great value!
- I can’t say enough good things about tramontina. Love their cookware and love this stockpot. I love it so much I purchased 3 this Christmas to give to my daughters who loved mine. No complaints whatsoever. You won’t be disappointed.
- I used this pot several times now and love the way it doesn’t let things scorch. Plenty big, very strong. Handles are easy to pick up when hot. I am considering getting the other sizes as well.
- Having a breathing hole in the cover of the pot is very important for me, I don’t like having to tilt the cover to let the food in the pot breath a little. If I would have seen a picture of the pot cover when looking into this pot online, I would not have purchased it all together.