These easy-to-store aquatic barbells are a perfect addition to your water aerobics workout. They come as a set of two and each weighs .66 lbs. Made from EVA foam, they measure 11 inches long by six inches wide. While the EVA foam has low water absorption, we recommend storing the weights on end in a tray so any water that may have accumulated can drain. The resistance of the barbells will provide an overall workout for your upper body, lower back and abs. Warning: these are not to be used as a flotation device. Made by Trademark Innovations.
Trademark Innovations Aquatic Exercise Dumbells for Water Aerobics, Blue:
- Made from EVA foam, providing buoyancy and low water absorption
- Each barbell measures 11″L x 6″W and weighs .66 lbs
- Work your upper body as well as your lower back and abs for a total fitness workout
- Warning: not to be used as a flotation device
- For ages 14 and up
- By Trademark Innovations
- These water weights are better than most that I have used. Can feel the pull in the shoulders,arms,back and abs.
- I would have liked to know how much resistance to expect before purchasing.. They’re a bit harder to work with than I would have liked. They are well made.
- Picture reflected exactly what I ordered. Great quality for the price.
- Purchased a set for myself and a friend!!!