The Tokyo Bronze Metal Bed is a tasteful welcome to any bedroom. The brushed, bronze metal frame and intricate lines provide a timeless look that is ideal for any bedroom. Its high-profile headboard and low-profile footboard topped with spindles create a warm and elegant feel. Sturdily constructed, it includes metal slats and supporting legs for added support and comfort. This item does not require a box spring. Available in multiple sizes, the Tokyo Bed is a must-have in any home. It is designed to be durable.
Tokyo Full Metal Bed, Bronze:
- Brushed, bronze metal frame bed
- Modern, classic design that works well with modern decor
- Metal slats offer support and durability
- High-profile headboard and low-profile footboard
- Sturdy construction
- Accommodates any standard full-size or queen-size mattress (sold separately)
- Does not require a box spring
- Walmart warranty required
- Model# 3247198
- Weight limit: 600 lbs
- Full size bed (assembled): 77.5″L x 46.5″W x 44.5″H
- Queen size bed (assembled): 83″L x 62.5″W x 44.5″H
- Mattresses sold separately.
- It is well made and fairly easy to assemble. The instructions were easy to follow with one small complaint; the platform can be two different heights depending on your mattress/boxspring height. It was not made clear at the stage where you’d choose which level to use. Had it prompted me to make a choice, I would have chosen lower set. Overall, excellent value, easy assembly, sturdy and classy piece of furniture
- The bed is just like how it looks and it is simple to put together great bed
- Perfect. I’m downsizing from a queen size to a full since my husband passed away. This is the perfect size to have plenty room. I’m 5’8″ and the length is spot on. Extremely sturdy after its assembled. It took a little over an hour.
- The bed frame looks beautiful. It was easy to assemble. Looks just like the picture. I am very satisfied and happy I purchased it.
- This is a really nice bed. Solid and strong once put together. But be warned this is a two person job. It took me and my son about 2 hours. I will probably get a low profile box spring to raise the mattress. Overall I’m very pleased.
- We assembled this today and we love the look and it is sturdy, with that said, it takes about 2 hours to assemble. It comes with a small Hex (Allan) Key and a small wrench to assemble it all. Would be tons easier if it was just regular screws! Also, there were a couple of screw holes that didn’t line up properly but we managed getting it all assembled after a while. If it had regular screws it would have only taken about an hour to do.
- Received the bed half broken with pieces missing what in the heck such a waste of my hard earned money!