Add extra table space to a living room, den or bedroom with this classically styled Toby Espresso Round End Table. It features solid wood construction with a dark espresso finish. This small round end table coordinates with both modern and traditional decor and will hold a lamp, photos, magazines or knick-knacks.
- I bought it for my waiting room. Have in between two cute chairs. It’s sturdy and nice for the price
- This table is perfect for what I was looking for. I wanted a table that isn’t too tall to put between two chairs. The table is sturdy, well made and simple to put together.
- This table is the perfect size as an accent table. Was easy to put together.
- Bought this for a small space in my living room and it is perfect. I put it together on my own and was very easy to do. Like the look
- This is so beautiful, elegent and sturdy. Kind of small, but that’s what I wanted. It will fit a lamp and two drinks or a lamp and one decorative piece. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
- This table is perfect for a set of accent chairs. It is easy to put together and goes great with contemporary style.
- These tables are exactly what I hoped they would be. They arrived on time, in perfect condition and very easy to assemble. A classic style and I think they look great in my home. Five stars from me!
- The table looked richer than I thought it would. Fits nice at end of sofa in a small room. If you need a small end table this is a very nice one.
- Nice end table and worth the price in appearance and quality. It’s a little small in circumferance and height but adequate. It was easy to assemble.
- Product is well built and easy to assemble (less than 30 minutes). Very attractive and met all of my expectations – also the price was right. Fits very well in a small corner area where I needed a replacement table. Highly recommend this product.
- I bought this table because I was looking for a dark finished table, and this table said espresso. Well, this table came in a very red colored finish, so I took it back. Not the color I was hoping for.