This Timber Wooden Console Table adds an elegant touch to a room or an entryway. It offers an ideal place to display memorabilia, knickknacks, photographs or plants. As a foyer table, it can be used as a catch-all for mail, keys, catalogs, books and other items. As a traditional console, it works well in a living, dining or family room. Constructed of solid beechwood, it is as sturdy as it is attractive. This black console table features a rich finish and silver metal details accent the piece. With four drawers, this versatile piece of furniture also offers plenty of storage space. In addition, it can also be coordinated with other pieces in the Timber collection. The rectangle console table is easy to assemble and comes with step-by-step instructions.
Timber Console Table:
Timber Console Table:
- 4 drawers
- Silver metal accents
- Solid beechwood construction
- Rich black finish
- Black console table coordinates with the complementing Timber end table and coffee table
- Requires assembly
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe Clean with Damp Cloth
- The table is well made and is a beautiful edition to our bedroom decor. The manufacturer, Winsome Trading, Inc., also deserves 5 stars. When we unpacked the table it was discovered that the table top had been damaged in shipping. There was a crushed area with a chunk missing along the front edge. I contacted Winsome Trading through their website regarding the damage and they responded immediately by email and promptly shipped us a replacement top. That’s what I call customer service!
- This table adds so much more character to my home. It’s exactly what I was looking for. Great quality and easy to assemble.
- Just what I right for my computer room. It matched my desk perfectly. Very easy to put together! Love it!!!
- Arrived in great condition, was easy to put together. The 4 drawers are quite shallow, but they still work great for small things.. keys, lighters, candles, envelopes, etc. It looks very nice as our front entry console table, and does look like we spend more on it than we did.
- I love it my living room looks very nice with this piece and the matching coffee and end table
- Bought this to put in our front entryway. Easy to assemble, just bolt on the legs and drawer handles. Looks great!
- looks nice upon unpacking found many problems with the craftsmanship… had to break out my nail gun. many of the joints that were meant to be nail together were not at all