Keep your notebook computer running optimally with the Thermaltake Massive 14 Laptop Cooler. It reduces your device’s operating temperatures and keeps it from overheating with two 14cm LED fans behind a hexagon-shaped mesh. A fan speed controller lets you decide how much power you need. This Thermaltake laptop cooling pad has an ergonomic design and the most comfortable viewing angle, which is suitable for notebooks up to 17″. The unit includes two USB ports for added functionality.
Thermaltake Massive 14 Laptop Cooler:
- 2 x 14cm LED fans
- Fan speed controller
- Ergonomic design
- Hexagon-shaped mesh
- Dual USB ports
- Fits laptops up to 17″
- Thermaltake laptop cooler reduces operating temperatures
- Keeps laptop running optimally
- This cooling fan works so well, My laptop was over heating on games I would play and shut down in the middle of my games it was annoying but since I got this fan no more problems . Its the best one I have purchased
- granted that i’ve only owned this for about a week so far, but it’s worked great. it’s super quiet (sometimes i lift the laptop to see if it’s running). adjustable speed and light weight. nice price to boot.
- I love this cooler it works great. Everyone who has seen it wants one. I do highly recommend this cooler to everyone.
- Air output on this model is much better than others I’ve paid twice as much for. Hoping it will last… as the other brands konked out after 6 months. Using daily with a large laptop.
- My laptop is happy now with the new Thermal take massive laptop cooler. It works very well and is quiet operating. I sm very happy with my purchase.
- I love everything about this fan. It keeps my laptop cool, it’s not overly loud, the blue lights look super sci-fi… I love the adjustable feet so I can use my laptop at an angle, I love the little clips on the front that hold my laptop in place. Honestly, it’s a good buy, well worth the money!
- This has all 5 star reviews so I am taking my 2 star rating seriously. The fans work fine or seem to. They are not silent but not an annoying hum. The problem is that this cooling fan will NOT stay on the huge plastic lap desk that I have. Just the back bumpers have some rubber on them there is just slick plastic on the front bumpers. Add to this that the 2 front fold out tabs that keep the lap top on the cooler fan stand, hit right where my wrists rest to type. It was not 10 min. and I had huge red spots on my forearms from the tabs rubbing on my arms as my fingers moved over the key board. The slant height adjustment was just adequate and nothing special. I guess I will go back to the Cool Master as I had before and am using now without the fans. It’s metal mesh has terrific bumper stops that do not stick out but absolutely stop the lap top from sliding down the cooler fan frame. Nothing sticking out ! And….the Cooler Fan frame is metal as I said and the bumpers on the front and back grip my desk lap top tray like velcro. The frame is good and solid. The fans lasted about 2 maybe 3 yrs. and were somewhat noisy. But this thing cannot hold a candle to a Cool Master for about the same price.