Stop wasting your energy dragging your game everywhere with the Terrain Deer Drag Sled.
Terrain Deer Drag Sled, Olive:
- Heavy-duty crosslink tie-down rope included
- Makes getting your game out much easier with or without snow cover
- Keeps game cleaner and makes it easier to haul gear into your stand
- Model# 90057
- I have yet to use the sled, however my main fear is damage due to the possible lack of strength of the material. In other words, the question is ‘will the rather thin amount of material easily damage, or even puncture when dragging it over anything sharp with a 150# to 200# deer aboard’ ? It just seems a bit flimsy. The size and design seem quite acceptable.
- Made in Michigan product great for winter or summer trail activity.
- I just bought a second one for ice fishing use. In early or late season, when I can’t drive onto the ice, I load all my equipment on to these sleds and pull out to the fishing site. Pull very easily and can haul all my equipment. There are bigger and heavier duty sleds out there but for storage and ease of unloading from back of truck these work best.
- I use Otto transport shotguns, decoys, etc. In some managed state hunting areas, you can’t use any type of motorized vehicle to transport hunting equipment into the area. A loaded sled slides easily over frozen ground and it will float a reasonable load across water. I got it on sale, was a great buy!
- This sled works great to transport goose decoys on snow as well as dry ground.
- Thus was an early Xmas pres for my husband, he was very excited, seems sturdy enough for the price. Can’t wait to see how well it works when he brings home some venison!! Even if it does break, it has a 2 year manufactures warranty so I’m not too worried.
- Didn’t see the rope that the picture shows but haven’t been able to pull it out yet because it is a gift.
- Bought two of these sleds. Too thin to use for any load that weighs more than a few pounds. I must now stack these together to make one that is reasonably thicker and usable. I would not recommend this sled to anyone !