Personalize your Home screen and put your favorite cable/satellite TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices front and center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. A 1080p full high-definition display is paired with a 120Hz refresh rate and dual-band WiFi allows you to capture every moment. You won’t miss a thing. With one simple search of a title, actor or director, it’s easy to find what you’re looking for across the top streaming channels with Roku Search.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the TCL 50″ LED HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
TCL 50FS3800 50″ 1080p 120Hz Roku Smart LED HDTV:
- 50″ LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 50″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
- Built-in Roku streaming
Stream content from multiple services
- arrived in good condition and on time. so far so good. nice picture. love the home screen, plug your stuff in and the tv recognizes it and puts it on the home screen for one click navigation to your choice of entertainment. remote is simple and easy to use. Roku works just like a standard Roku. if it lasts this will be a great tv.
- This tv is awesome.. The picture is clear the tv is lightweight its stylish and the features and functions are equal to a higher prices item.. During my research of the tv before I purchased said the sound on it wasn’t good. I disagree completely because in my house it is loud.. Great buy absolutely!
- Very good quality . I did not expected to be this good
- great picture, but having trouble changing volume with cable remote must use the t v remote just for the volume other then that is a wonderful t v for the price
- I really enjoy this Roku TV. It allows me access to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and many other areas. Because it is a Smart TV, it is automatically hooked up to my wireless internet and I don’t need to continually make sure it is connected with a regular TV.
- Great quality my only 2 issues are that you have to choose zoom to get most shows on full screen and I can’t seem to get sound from it when I connect laptop via hdmi chord. Worked on previous tv
- I have never purchased a TV online due to the horror stories I have read in regards to shipping damage. I was in a bind and needed to have a TV at my house by the weekend for a party we were having, so I took a leap of faith. Well, as feared, the TV screen was cracked upon receipt and Walmart did not have a replacement they could ship me overnight. The return process was very easy and they reimbursed the expedited shipping costs, but I did not have the TV for our party. I will not be making a TV purchase online in the future.