Personalize your Home screen and put your favorite cable/satellite TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices front and center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. With one simple search of a title, actor or director, it’s easy to find what you’re looking for across the top streaming channels with Roku Search.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the TCL 32″ LED HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
TCL 32S3800 32″ 720p 60Hz Smart LED HDTV with Roku:
- 32″ LCD panel
With a 1366 x 768 resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 31.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
VESA standard 200mm x 150mm
- Built-in Roku streaming
Stream content from multiple services
- after I figured out how to work it, it worked fine. The biggest problem was the lack of instructions.
- Not sure I will ever get use to the remote. I don’t like the side volume controls because they get pushed by just holding the control. It is nice to have the roku and movies without having to hook up other boxes and computers.
- very nice tv w/Roku I got stand combo both great for price tv has nice color .picture is good quality ,happy with purchase.
- Clarity is good. works with TV antena to catch over the air channels. Roku TV is excellent and very handy to watch Netflix, Youtube etc. Cons : Sometimes it takes time for TV to start ie turn ON(around 30 secs lag) Roku remote volume control is not side..sometime you have to press multiple times to increase volume.
- I purchased this TV, and I was worried due to the low cost. I have had the TV for over a month and fell in love with it. The setup was very easy, and the picture resolution is just fine for me. The remote is very simple to use, and it is easy to navigate the screen. Best of all is the price. I researched TVs for a few months before I made this purchase, and this is by far the best option. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to my friends and family.
- Very nice looks good nice picture, only thing thing it didn’t have an Ethernet plug . I know it’s wireless but I like wired too.
- Very nice value for the price. Easy set up process, takes about 10-12 minutes to complete. Smart tv functions work great, Netflix, Hulu, etc. The only issues are that you HAVE to use the included remote -can’t lose it or you won’t be able to access certain functions. Clear picture, color scheme is appropriate, audio is crisp. Good investment.
- Have to continue to turn the TV off and on and set it back to factory settings just to get it to connect to the Internet even though there is a high signal. Will never buy this brand of smart TV again.