The Sunpentown 12-Bottle Wine Refrigerator has touch-sensitive controls and is virtually silent with no vibration. The thermoelectric cooling system is environmentally friendly and is a one stop solution for all your beverage cooling needs. The 5 slide out chrome shelves can accommodate 12 standard wine bottles and keeps them at their optimum temperature range of 52-65 degree Fahrenheit. The LED display and the adjustable thermostat make it easy to set and monitor the temperature inside this freestanding wine refrigerator. It features a double panel glass doors and a soft interior lighting with switch that gives you a good view of beverages stored in this cooler. The slim design of this wine and beverage refrigerator means it occupies minimal space and fits in any small room. The wine bottle chiller consumes less power and preserves you beverages well.
Sunpentown ThermoElectric 12-Bottle Slim Freestanding Wine Refrigerator:
- 35L/12 standard bottles capacity
- Slim design wine and beverage refrigerator fits in more places
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Double pane glass door
- Adjustable thermostat
- Freestanding wine refrigerator has an LED temperature display
- Soft interior lighting with switch
- Black cabinet with platinum trim
- Freestanding design
- Sunpentown 12-Bottle Wine Refrigerator has 5 slide out chrome shelves
- Adjustable level legs
- Recessed handle
- Low power consumption
- Cooling temperature 52 – 65 degrees F
- Model# #WC-1271
- Perfect. Size, looks great and cools to the perfect temperature, excellent value.
- This was a Christmas present for my son and daughter-in-law. They were very pleased with the look and the lighted digital controls. It arrived in perfect condition, carefully boxed. It is very quiet, with no vibration. Holds and shows temperature at all times. They have not had it long enough to comment on durability, however, so far very pleased with purchase.
- I purchased this unit as a gift for my wife. She was thrilled to have a dedicated spot for her small collection. The unit is absolutely silent when compared to a regular refrigeration unit. As is pointed out in the manual, this is a chiller, not a refrigerator and consequently can’t be used for food. Don’t expect it to get COLD. 52* is the coldest setting which is just right for wine. The look is really nice and the LED light inside is both functional and attractive. It gives off a bluefish light. Really long neck bottles won’t fit. Fat bottles would probably fit with removal of one of the shelves. All in all, very satisfied.
- I cannot attest for its durability, Ive only owned it a month, but so far so good. It is very space friendly way to keep your wine at recommended temperatures. I am sure their are better products that are a lot more expensive out there, but this one is fantastic for what we use it for, which is to store wine at a weekend house that is not climate controlled during the week when we are not here. I have to say we felt like it was a roll of the dice for the price, but we are extremely satisfied with the performance so far!
- think 12 bottle capacity a tad misleading…bottle racks for 10 bottles the other 2 lay on the floor of the unit.
- This wine refrigerator is the perfect addition to our casual room. It is sleek and small yet fits many ready chilled bottles of wine. Temperature control allows for adjustment to your liking or the instruction manual indicates recommendations. You can also keep other items in there such as mixers (club soda, tonic) for mixed drinks.
- I bought this for my mom for Christmas. I was so very afraid of shipping because other chillers I have read arrived poorly (not this brand just chillers in general). I opened it and made sure it was in good working order and I was very impressed. It was in amazing shape and didnt have any damage to the box or the chiller. My mother loved it as it was a stand alone chiller and didnt require counter space. The only complaint is that it didnt get down to 40 degrees. The coldest I believe it gets is around 53-54 degrees. Over all I think its fine for the price.
- I received this as a gift from a friend, and was thrilled, but not for long. It didn’t work out of the box, so I shipped it back to them, and they sent me a new one. I had the new one (YAY!) for about three months, before the temperature started to climb, no matter what I did with the controls. I unplugged it and let it sit for a couple of days, then plugged it back in – no luck. Called Sunpentown, and they said that it sounded like the cooling mechanism wasn’t working. They said I could ship it back ($37.00 shipping cost!) and they would fix it. Okay. Did that. Apparently, the US Postal Service didn’t do a good job of delivery, because it arrived with a cracked and dented door, which Sunpentown said they could replace for $50.00. Really???? You manufacture these things – would it cost more than $5 to replace it? They probably have a broken fridge sitting around that they could steal from. Told them they could keep it, since it has been nothing but a headache – I wasn’t going to put more money into it. They want me to sign a form that says they can destroy it. I think they can store it in their warehouse instead. They can be inconvenienced by the darn thing for awile. I would never recommend any item from this company – I received this item in December of 2012, and have been without a wine fridge since June of 2012 and for a good share of that time it didn’t work correctly. I think something like this should last more than six months! If I could give it zero stars, I would.