This Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Recumbent Bike has a folding frame for easy storage. The bike is equipped with adjustable magnetic resistance system and non-skid foot pedals with straps. The adjustable seat fits various user heights and comes cushioned on both the seat and the seat back.
Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RB1117 Folding Recumbent Bike:
- Folding frame for easy storage
- Equipped with adjustable magnetic resistance system and non-skid foot pedals with straps
- Easy-to-read display features: time, speed, distance and calories
- Adjustable seat fits various user heights and comes cushioned on both the seat and the seat back
- Assembled dimensions: 32″L x 19.50″W x 46″H
- Model# SF-RB1117
- This cycle is great! I live in a RV where space and weight are an issue. This cycle is light, attractive, and large enough to perform the job and it folds up. It is, also, very quiet! Love it !!!
- I purchased this bike several months ago and am very pleased with it. As other reviewers wrote, it is very smooth and quiet. It is also easy to unfold and fold up again and convenient to roll in and out of our closet. The speedometer was missing in our box though, and once I contacted Sunny Health and Fitness, it was shipped out immediately. I definitely would recommend this recumbent bike for women.
- Excellent product to get in shape. I had a little trouble putting it together, but I did it by myself. Hate the Styrofoam it comes packed in as it clings to everything.
- Good for someone who is just beginning to exercise. Very compact. Light. Easy to assemble. I didn’t screw on the back support. I use it without the back support. Seat a bit uncomfortable (just put a sofa cushion :)). I Put it in front of the TV to squeeze in some additional exercise time.
- Love the ease in using this bike. It is well made but light weight, so easy to move around. I have been using almost every day to build up my knee muscles. Surprised how easy it is to use, so minimizes excuses not to get on it. Was not too hard to assemble.
- Great bike. Gave it four out of five stars because the seat could be a little more comfortable. Easy to fold up and does not take up much space.
- if you have any kind of butt at all this bike won’t work i couldn’t sit on it more than five minutes even tried to put a pillow on the seat and was still horrible