Spin into shape with the top of the line Sunny Health & Fitness (SF-B1509) Belt Drive Premium Indoor Cycling Bike! This indoor spin bike offers all of the necessities for an intense yet enjoyable cycling workout in the comfort of your own home. With a newly improved smoother and quieter belt drive, fully adjustable seat and handlebars, adjustable resistance and built-on transportation wheels, the Sunny Health & Fitness belt drive premium indoor cycling spin bike is designed for convenience while also providing the challenging feel of outdoor cycling. The quality of its heavy duty steel crank and frame is built to withstand time and go the distance with users of all sizes and levels.
Sunny Health and Fitness SF-B1509 Belt Drive Premium Indoor Cycling Bike:
- Features a height adjustable handlebar and adjustable fore/aft and up/down seat
- Belt drive mechanism for smooth and quite workouts, with a 40lb chromed solid flywheel
- Micro adjustable resistance with press down breaking system
- Dual action SPD pedals and reliable heavy duty crank
- Sleek and durable heavy duty steel frame with water bottle holder; maximum user weight 265 lbs
- Provides a low impact aerobic and cardiovascular exercise
- Built in transportation wheels for easy portability
- I just received this bike so here are my first impressions: it’s very solid, heavy, smooth to ride, nice looking, quiet. My iPad case sits nicely on the handlebars so no need for an additional strap-on holder. It was very easy to assemble. It was mostly in one large piece. The only things to put on were: stabilizer legs, handlebars, peddles, seat and bottle holder. It comes with the dual peddles which are about $100 sold separately. Other than that no bells and whistles. The resistance is just a +/- knob. No electronics but you could add a Wahoo cadence counter for RPMs.
- All just as expected including quick delivery.
- Easy to put together. Sturdy, quiet, works well.
- great price for quality equipment
- I read the reviews here and on Amazon and decided to purchase this bike to take Peloton classes. At first the bike was great! Quiet, could handle increasing resistance well, smooth. I loved it. Till it broke. It squeaks, grinds, and knocks. It’s loud now. Now when I also adjust the resistance, nothing increases. So I keep turning and turning, then finally it will hop to being too hard to even pedal. Or if I stop pedaling, this will allow the resistance to increase. So much for quick changes while pedaling. It’s awful. I submitted a claim to Sunny and they responded with a suggestion to just apply WD 40. Ugh. It’s a 3 week old 400 NEW bike. Not something I dusted off from grandmas attic. Luckily, I was able to call Walmart and add the care plan since I purchased it less than 30 days ago. Wish me luck.