The Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycling Bike (SF-B1203) can help you meet your fitness goals. The chain drive mechanism allows it to operate smoothly and quietly. This spin bicycle also features an adjustable seat for optimal comfort. The adjustable resistance feature lets you build your strength over a period of time. The Sunny exercise spin bike includes a monitor that displays distance, speed, scan, pulse, time, ODO and calories. These features will enable you to track your progress and meet your fitness goals.
Sunny Health and Fitness SF-B1203 Indoor Cycling Bike:
- Smooth and quiet
- Convenient and effective
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable resistance
- 22 lb flywheel
- Heavy duty crank and steel frame
- Chain drive mechanism for smooth and quiet workouts
- Monitor displays: speed, distance, pulse, scan, time, ODO and calories
- Maximum user weight: 240 lbs
- Dimensions: 57″L x 26″W x 45.50″H
- Model# SF-B1203
- All aspects of this bike are well designed and use high quality materials. Assembly is easy and tools are provided. Even the screws and nuts are individually packaged for each step. Once assembled, the action is smooth and very quiet. The unit even has tiny wheels at the front for easy moving from room to room. I am totally satisfied.
- Great Bike, like all the other reviews it is easy to assemble. Took me 2 hours and I am one person. I wish it had a cup holder, my very minor complaint.
- I read on the reviews that the bike was easy to assemble and that help true. Each page was a step and there were different bags labeled with each step making it very easy. The bike works great and is perfect for your house if you want to spin at home. You cannot adjust the handle bars but they work well for me.
- Needed a stationary bike to help with my recovery from double quadricept muscle surgury, this worked out perfectly very easy to build doesnt take up alot room. It operates smooth and quite stable no side to side wobble does the job it was bought for.
- I’m disabled Veteran with All kinds of Circulatory Problems and this bike allows me to get circulation in lower extremities year round in inclement weather. Easy to assemble, very good instructions and marked hardware and they even include multi tool for hardware. I can’t walk past without getting on an doing about 2-3 miles at a time, Feel great, Highly recommend over Play it again sports. Quick Delivery. Buy it it and get started today.
- I researched many types and brands of spin bikes, and this one was the one I picked. I’m glad I did, because for my needs this one is just right. I loved the features, i.e. adjustable seat, distance counter…nothing fancy, but a nice quality bike. The seat is a little uncomfortable, but if you make sure you sit back on the seat, it’s fine. I do plan on purchasing a gel cover for added comfort. Assembly was very easy. Steps are clear and straightforward, loved that all parts were clearly labeled along with labeled tools, and screws. Overall, great purchase. I would recommend this bike for an at-home cyclist.
- I’ve had the bike for about 3 months now. I got it as a birthday present for myself after reading tons of reviews. It really is a sturdy product for a really great price (especially if you find it on sale). I’m 5’8 with a long torso and avg length legs. I find the bike to be very comfortable, but I do use the two top seat heights (to target different muscle groups). I would be concerned that anyone over 6ft or with really long legs might not find it to be a comfortable ride. Everything is in tact after 3 months, and it’s still riding strong. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone.
- Just got this in the mail today and the base parts–step 1 of putting the bike together–are warped at the front and back of the bike. Took longer to unpack it than it took me to be disappointed with my purchase.