Press the finest details to perfection with the Sunbeam TURBO Steam Master Iron. Maximum power and maximum steam output creates effortless performance and superior results. At 1500 watts of power, plus Variable Steam Control, wrinkles disappear quickly and easily. The Shot of Steam button releases a quick burst of steam and relax wrinkles effortlessly. If you’re in a hurry, the Vertical Shot of Steam feature provides ease and convenience to freshen-up hanging garments quickly and also works on upholstery and drapery. The morning rush goes smoothly with anti-drip, mess-free ironing and Three-Way Motion Smart technology to automatically shut iron off if left unattended or set in improper position. Maintenance doesn’t get easier with the iron’s self-cleaning system to help eliminate mineral build-up on the stainless steel soleplate.
Sunbeam TURBO Steam Master Iron, GCSBCS-200-000:
- Superior design and performance with professional results using 1500 watts for maximum power and maximum steam output to attain an impeccably tailored look
- Iron with the Sunbeam advantage of no leaks, no mess and no worry with anti-drip technology and 3-way motion smart auto-off
- Extra-large, stainless steel soleplate heats quickly to glide over fabrics and relax wrinkles
- Precision tip helps smooth fine details on collar, cuffs and lapels and hard-to-reach areas around buttons or inside pleats
- Vertical steam option conveniently freshens up hanging garments, upholstery and drapery
- 10′, 360 degree swivel cord maneuvers easily for fast, hassle-free ironing
- Variable Steam, Fabric Dial setting and Spray Mist provide added control for ironing with precision
- Lifetime soleplate and 3-year limited warranties
- Bought this iron to replace another with same features except this one has a 10′ cord, so happy and even with the same features it is much lighter weight, good for me with carpel tunnel and it holds more water, no refilling every few garments.
- I iron a cotton dress shirt every day for work and the turbo steam works great….lots of steam and it produces a crisp looking shirt for work!
- No issues with this iron. It performs as described. Pointed nose is a plus. Only used for a few weeks so issues could pop up later on.
- I take in ironing for extra money and I am absolutely in love with this iron, The sole plate is not only stainless steel which resists starch build-up and scratches better than Teflon coated sole plates but the entire sole plate is covered with steam vents making ironing sooo much easier. Another feature it the way the sole plate is shaped, it makes it unbelievably easy to iron around buttons and get into small spaces on appliques. Another feature is the water tank, it is bigger than most irons so you don’t have to stop as often to refill and it has a good weight to it so you don’t need to press down as hard to get smooth results even on extremely wrinkled items Sunbeam has outdone itself with this iron………….Guaranteed you will love it!
- I used this iron a few times but did not feel enough steam came out considering it is a stream turbo. I found it hard to see the water level because of the dark color of the iron. It was a good heavy iron and it looks really large and sharp colors. It was just not the iron for me. I returned it
- Ironing is a breeze now with this iron. Steam removes wrinkles out quickly and the plate glides over fabric. It has an extra long cord and a large port to add water. Very very happy with this one!!
- the iron takes a little longer then some irons to heat up but it irons very nice and i like the idea of it warming up more slowly. great price for this product that works so well.
- Did not have non stick sole plate…I tried it anyway but it did not glide over fabric very well and did stick to some items….had to return it.