The Sunbeam Hand/Stand Mixer is an important addition to any kitchen and a necessary piece of equipment for the serious cook. Because it transitions from a stand mixer to a hand-held mixer, this product is versatile and useful in many situations. Create delicious desserts, breads or other dishes with the assistance of the 5-speed mixer. It saves work and time with a powerful 250W motor to handle thick batter. The mixer is comfortable to hold for hand mixing. It features five speeds to help you create all kinds of treats with the right texture. It converts with just a touch of a button, making it easy to store away once you are finished. The attractive white color of this mixer will complement any kitchen. The chrome beaters and dough hooks are designed to be long-lasting. The white sunbeam mixer comes with a 3-qt stainless steel mixing bowl that fits right in place for use with the stand mixer.
Sunbeam Hand/Stand Mixer, White:
- 3 qt stainless steel bowl
- 5 speeds
- Converts to hand mixer
- 250W motor
- Chrome beaters and dough hooks
- Dimensions: 14.3″L x 9.5″W x 9.8″H
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# of the Sunbeam mixer, white: FPSBHS0301
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Your kitchenaid stand mixer will stay packed away when you consider the weight, ease and value of use on this handy stand mixer. I use mine all the time to make great soufflés and other treats. I have bought four of them, one for home, 2 at our vacation homes and one as a gift. All have performed very well and lasted more than a year so far with no decrease in power or any other issues. The kitchenaid will work better for extremely heavy doughs the sunbeam will work great for everything else. I highty recommend it!
- I was looking for an economical product as starter, and have been more than pleased. Would definitely recommend!!
- This product is just what I wanted!!! I couldn’t be happier!!!
- Bought for my wife she needed a replacement, now I need one for myself.
- Easy to use and easy to clean, I like the fact that you can remove the beater and use without the bowl.
- My daughter loves to bake and I didn’t want to get one of this super expensive mixers. This one is perfect she loves it, it gets the job done.
- I had bought a cheap mixer on “sale” and it came with 2 seperate sets of beaters. Although they sent me 2 different beaters that didn’t match! And i have yet to take the mixing bowl off from the stand…..you get what you pay for! I would not recommend anyone to buy this mixer set.