The light choice is the right choice! When a big blower is simply too much for the job, this diminutive dynamo’s 10-amp motor packs a powerful 215 mph punch. It’s just the right size for light-duty household applications like sweeping porches, patios, walkways, decks, garages and even light snow. Two speed settings tailor the wind to suit the task with the flick of a switch. Plus, at just 4.4 pounds you’ll want to take it everywhere, and when you’re done, it’s small enough to stow away quickly and easily in the car trunk, deck box or broom closet. Bigger isn’t always better, when sometimes all you need is small.
Sun Joe Blower Joe 10-Amp 215 Max MPH All-Purpose 2-Speed Electric Blower, Red:
- Uses: sweeping patios, driveways, decks and garages
- Air speed (max): 215 mph
- Speed settings: 2
- No load speed: 12,000 / 15,000 rpm
- Motor: 10 amp
- Weight: 4.4lbs (2 kg)
- Certifications/Warranties: ETL/2 years
- I have an older Toro that is 7amps and and much bigger and heavier. This one is much lighter smaller easier to handle and blows just as good if not a little better.
- Works Great, Strong and Light Weight.
- Truly pleased with the power this lightweight leaf blower has. It places no strain on the forearm while using. I recommend it; hands down.
- I needed a blower to get rid of the leaves frequently on my driveway. This blower has great power and does a perfect job. In tight places (screened in entranceway), I have to use the lower setting or everything blows over my head; a testament to the power it gives. When I first received it, I couldn’t find the concentrator that goes on the end of the blower tube. I wrote an email to Sun Joe. They replied the same day (Sunday!) and told me where it was (inside the bigger tube). Great customer service.
- Awesome, strong for a light weight blower. Unexpectedly came with a wall mount with screws to hang in the wall and also clear safety glasses.
- Great product and the two speeds is really helpful. I not only use this for leaves in the fall or grass in the summer, I also use it to dry my car off after washing it. It sure beats using towels.
- Not enough horsepower for me I had to stand right on top of the leaves to get them blown off