Make mealtime more fun and comfortable for your little one with this adorable Summer Infant Deluxe Folding Booster Seat. This product allows your child to join the rest of the family during dinners and helps encourage her to start feeding on her own. It has a two-level height adjustment feature along with a full sized tray and sturdy three-point restraints that keep her safe but still allow for easy mealtime at the big table. The Summer Infant folding booster seat provides an ultra-compact folding design for quick storage and portability, so you can also bring it with you when you travel. As your child grows, the pink booster seat can be used as toddler chair for the playroom or living room. It has a high back for added safety. Come cleanup time, you can simply remove the tray and the machine washable seat pad. The pleasant pink hue blends well with most modern home decors.
Summer Infant Deluxe Folding Booster Seat:
- Two level height adjustment
- Three-position full-sized tray is removable and dishwasher safe
- Removable and machine-washable seat pad
- Ultra compact folding design for storage and portability
- Pink booster seat has a 3-point restraint system
- Neutral color palette blends in with today’s home decor
- Chair straps secure the booster to the seat
- High seat back for your child’s comfort
- As your child grows, the pink booster seat can be used as toddler chair
This seat is truely the BEST idea in booster seats. This was bought by G-Ma for my daughter when she was about 6 months old and could hold her head us and sit up by herself. It is super lightweight, easy to clean. The pad comes right off and can go in the wash, and everything else just wipes down. I have traveled with this seat numerous times, soo easy! It folds all up. It can go on pretty much any chair with a back. We have a tall table and wood slat bar stools with backs. It works great on one of them. My daughter is now 18 months old and still loves this seat! It looks brand new and she will probably be able to use it for at least another year!!! I havent had any problem with the tray, and after I take my daughter out, I just slide the tray behind the seat back so I dont have to take it off for the next meal.
- I am the Grandma, so I bought this for my grandaughter when I babysit, and this is soooooo great to have, perfect for the baby, very easy to use, compact, very handy to have, because it is very easy to take anywhere………….
- I just purchased this booster seat for my daughter and I love it. I decided to read a couple of reviewes before making the purchase and was a bit skeptical about the product since other people were not too happy. I can honestly say that it is a great product to buy at a good price. My daughter loves to eat in her booster seat. The tray is a good size and can be adjusted to various positions. The colors are pretty for a girl and it is easy to wash and maintain. Great product overall 🙂
- This chair has worked so well for my daughter. We bought when we didnt have much money and was all we could afford and now we do have money I still havent bought a better one because this works so well. What someone else said about the tray sliding on being hard is right. But for the money is exceeds expectations! My daughter loves this thing.
My daughter loves to sit in this seat. When it folds it does fit on the side of the table or even in a cabinet. Very discrete. Love how its foldable. Assembly isnt hard. Very convenient to take to any restaurant if you are a germ a phobe like myself. Overall a great product for the cheap price.!!!! BUY IT
- This booster is totally horrible! I bought it bc the other reviews were really good and I have a 16 month old “Big girl” (she is tall and skinny but wants to eat at the table like her big sister). She is always trying to climb out of the highchair to get in a big chair. So, we thought this was the answer. It took forever to arrive at site to store, then we picked it up. VERY easy to assemble. Cute but not as nice as in the pictures. The first meal, it was great. Our 16 month old actually sat through the whole meal soo happy to be at the table. The second time we used it, a piece snapped off the arm rest! ANd, my child was not being rough or rocking or anything crazy, just sitting. Just so you know, we have other baby gear and furniture that has lived through the use of 2 babies/toddlers and are about to use same stuff for baby number 3, so we are good to our gear. This was just plain shoddy and not worth $1! We waited a month to get it, then another 30 min for someone to help us retrieve it at the store, just to have to take it back 2 days later!!! RUN AWAY.